Joekoe's Staff Application (January 2022)

;<

ty all <3

1 Like

+1 greatest woolwars player of all time + no ratio + hand me your stroopwafels

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

+1

Such a friendly person to be around.

GL!

1 Like

+1
Yes
Purple Joekoe would be cool
This Joe person deserves it very much

1 Like

+1 swag

2 Likes

+1
Good luck!

1 Like

lol +1

1 Like

Personally, i sadly dont have alot of experience with you, except from seeing you in woolwars every now and then, I definetly think that you’re definetly mature and active, from what i’ve seen. Also the applications pretty nice.

+1

1 Like

+1
One thing I like about Joekoe which might be lacking in the other applicants is the amount of games he plays a day. I find it very important to be actually playing the gamemode you moderate and that is something this dutch boy will bring to the table
Of course that isn’t the only reason for my rating, he has the experience with the gamemode and community as well as being very friendly and active
gl jujus cant wait to see you with a purple name

2 Likes

This man is so amazing, other than being amazing at the game he is very involved in the community and super kind to new players and noobs (like me). +1!

1 Like

Hey Joekoe,

Thanks for your application! I’m happy to see your work on becoming a prominent figure within the community and I would like to offer you a chance at an interview for JMod! Please reach out to me on Discord so we can discuss details!

I look forward to hearing from you.

(ps all the people replying right now before I’ve sent the message are noobs… I see you all)

24 Likes

LETS GOOOOO ANOTHER DUTCH PERSON ON THE TEAM
CONGRATS!!

L JAMIE <3

3 Likes

WOOOOOOOOO CONGRATS JONATHAN THIS IS COOL SO DESERVED YOU ARE AMAZING I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO BE PURPLE OMG :partying_face: :tada:

i definitely did not have this pretyped

DAMMIT MIYAKI

2 Likes

CONGRATS JOE WOOOOOOOOOOO
:tada:

2 Likes

GG CONGRATs

2 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

Congrats Joekoe!!!

2 Likes