Joekoe's Media Application2

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4a92vVCuDv2W3pzDatI-Lw

Number of subs: 169

Average number of views per vid: average 80 views

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:
I’ve been creating Minecraft content for almost 12 months! I started creating Minecraft content on Munchy, my channel is mostly created around Munchy. I only made two videos that weren’t recorded on MunchyMC.

Servers for which you have created content:
As said above, I made 35 videos in total, 33 of them are recorded on Munchy (Woolwars). The other two are made on Hypixel.

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?
I’ve been an active member of the community for over 11 months now. I made people come to Munchy via my YouTube channel and I recommend friends to play on Munchy. I’m a family-friendly channel, I don’t curse or anything in that way. I involve the community a lot in my YouTube videos, they can pick a challenge for me or they can submit their favorite music to me, and maybe I’ll put it under my video. I also wanna expand my game modes on Munchy. I’m also planning on streaming on Survival/Woolwars (not 100% sure yet).

Extra information:
I know I don’t even come close to the requirements, but currently, I’m one of the only ‘‘consistent’’ Woolwars YouTuber. I made 35 videos, every video takes around 2/4 hours to make. I spent a lot of dedication on these videos. Sadly Woolwars doesn’t have a big player base, so it’s very hard for me to follow these requirements. Yes, I can grow my YouTube channel by posting more popular games, but I don’t make YouTube videos become a big channel. I create content because I love to do it, and I love the support I get. I want to give Woolwars a bigger platform and more attention because it’s a unique and amazing game mode.

Thanks for reading my application<3

29 Likes

+1 despite not meeting the requirements he would be a great media member

14 Likes

+1

As said in his application, he doesn’t meet the requirements- but I really mean it when I say that I very much enjoy and look forward to his videos. Media rank would definitely help the channel grow.

Goodluck :+1:

16 Likes

+1
Adding onto what helic and zach said, I am certain Joekoe does not disappoint in his content, and i would really love to see more WoolWars creators with media rank

14 Likes

+1
His videos are so high quality that 15k youtubers steal them from him :+1:

15 Likes

+1 subscribe to joekoe

don’t subscribe to the people who stole from him though :+1:

11 Likes

+0.5
Doesn’t meet the view/subscriber requirements
Other than that you seem like you would be a great media member
Good luck!

10 Likes

+1
Hi

10 Likes

+1 ok ig?

11 Likes

Does not meet requirements but I think making good quality MunchyMC videos proves you deserve it!

+1

12 Likes

+0.5
You do not meet the requirements
But I do think you would make a great media member and the effort you put into the videos show your dedication towards Munchy’s community as well as your own community. You are a very nice person and it would be awesome to see you as media.

I personally think you should make videos on either bigger servers or other Munchy servers because by looking at SocialBlade your channel isn’t growing fast. You need at least 1500 subs for media and socialblade says you aren’t going to meet that soon. I know you said you don’t make videos on other games / servers but it may help you in future.

Best of luck Joe

14 Likes

+1
Although he far from meeting the requirements, he is in my opinion the only consistent woolwars youtuber. If you were ever to accept someone who doesn’t meet requirements, this is him.

14 Likes

HUGE +1!

He may not meet the subscriber requirement but he is quickly growing and extremely dedicated to making good quality videos. Joekoe also gets a very good view/like/comment to sub ratio which is mostly why I believe he would be a great fit for Media rank.

15 Likes

+1
Even though you don’t meet the requirements you deserve it!! You have an amazing channel and make good and quality content, good luck joeee

12 Likes

As I understand what everyone says, I normally reply from a perspective of how qualified you are. Looking at your social blade, you arent hypothetically growing fast but as Teenyrobot said, try making videos with a bigger server and MunchyMC to boost your audience watching you.

Although you do not meet the requirements, I think you would be a good media and I do enjoy your content.

Keep in mind that your other application got denied because of not meeting the requirements!

+0.25

6 Likes

+1

100% worthy of the role!

10 Likes

-.5 you dont have at least 1500 subsribers which if fine but you need show us that your channel is growing using socialblade which you dont do.

2 Likes

I believe staff will check if it’s a growing channel using social blade, whether they provide that information on the application specifically or not.

5 Likes

Even tho u don’t meet the requirements I would love to see you as media member due to the entertaining content you make! +1

4 Likes

Love the vids, nice guy, but he really doesnt upload that much. I would recommend streaming as you said you would above and making more consistent content. You seem to upload a couple times every 2 months and then stop for a bit.

(im sorry)

Nevertheless good luck!

3 Likes