It's been a good run boys

It’s been a good run, fellas.
For those unaware, I have today resigned from all roles found inside the cool and poggies group of young gentlemen called the Staff Team.

(i’m probably still gonna stick around on the forums and munch related discord servers mwah)

I’m gonna be honest with you, there were too many people I could thank for this cool opportunity, and so I’m gonna name one group of people who helped me make it through this.
Appa clan, my beloved, y’all are awesome.
(art made by bean woman also known as @beanep)

I’m not leaving the discord if any of you kick me I will get my guns.

And of course, DA F’ING BOYS LET’S GO??? (we have no image together you guys suck)

I’m gonna end off this post with one of my favorite quotes of all time that perfectly summarizes my experience on cool epic munchy:
“That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I’d run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I’d just run across Greenbow County. And I figured, since I run this far, maybe I’d just run across the great state of Alabama. And that’s what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I’d gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I’d gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going.”

Thank you all for everything, my beloveds.
I love u all <3

64 Likes

McDonalds :(
I’m very sad to see you go! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the amazing Munchy memories, and for being one of the first people to welcome me onto the server.
You’ve been one of my absolute best friends on the server since the very beginning, so seeing you leave is really really weird.
You’ll be missed!

8 Likes

love u too sussy dragon boy

9 Likes

:(
You are very cool

9 Likes

good luck as new woolwars newsletter section writer young man :>

10 Likes

babeee you were the greatest, cutest, prettiest and most handsome person on the server​:point_right::point_left:
NOW WE HAVE MORE TIME TO GO ON ROBLOX DATES THO ;)
xoxo.

9 Likes

this is so hot

11 Likes

Yooo donalds :( you’re an amazing guy, and I wish I had known you better. You were part of the Munchy inmortals - you’ve always been on the server since I joined and I never expected you to leave. You’re an amazing guy and I wish you the best in life.

9 Likes

spector my beloved

9 Likes

mcdonalds will never be the same without you mcdonalds

*edit restaurnant too

9 Likes

what

8 Likes

WHAT???
HUH

I WILL MISS YOU KING :crown: You are one of my oldest Munchy friends and its extremely sad to see you go. I wish you THE VERY VERY BEST in your future and hope you continue coding. Love you donald! <3 Stay strong

6 Likes

NO DONALD!
DA F’ING BOYS WILL STAY!
WE WILL ALL MISS YOU SO MUCH :(
Have a good one man love you! <3
I wish you all the best!

7 Likes

sussy boys my beloveds i love u

5 Likes

An absolute king, one of the reasons I started playing munchy. Really sad to see you go, I wish you the absolute best in the future and keep up what you do. Stay safe :heart:

6 Likes

Sport sussy man u r so cool and cute and im gonna kiss u tonight ok

6 Likes

Sad to see you go! You’re a very awesome person

6 Likes

McDonalds…. The legendary creator of the Monke clan…. You’ve served us well, my dude. Do some good stuff out there, and make your fathermonke proud!

7 Likes

maccassssss ;----------------------;

we’ll miss u, best of luck with everything <3

6 Likes

YEAH WE DO

Goodbye mcdondal ily :heart:

13 Likes