It's been a good run boys

this is the best thing I have ever seen

5 Likes

So sad to see you go McDonalds :( Thank you for being so amazing, I wish you the best of luck in everything that you do in the future! <3

5 Likes

so hot

5 Likes

At the corner of my eye, Teeny looked like a wooden table xD

6 Likes

:( Its so sad to see you go you where one of the first people who became my friend who was on the staff team and its so sad to see you go :(

6 Likes

goodbye mcdonalds
thank you for being an awesome friend ily<3

5 Likes

It was nice knowing you, Mcdonalds. I will always remember the fun moments we had together.

Goodbye, I will miss you.

5 Likes

i miss mcdondalds

5 Likes

same.

5 Likes

Love ya donald

5 Likes

NOOOO DONALD
TAKE CARE

5 Likes

One of my favorites on munchy. Thanks for making this community awesome, I’m glad to hear you will still be on the forums and discord <3

6 Likes

Awwww Im so sorry to see you gooo :sob:

Ily and tysm for all the times you said you loved me a lot (which totally happened multiple times)!!! mwah :heart:

5 Likes

I’d say something creative or heartwarming but SO many people have been leaving and stuff so I used all my energy FOR THOSE!!! As the world record holder for the mcdonalds drawing speedrun comp I am sad to see you go ;( Good luck in whatever you end up doing!

6 Likes

:frowning: We will miss you.

6 Likes

Bye Dad, good luck with retirement D:

4 Likes

ily maccas, always be yourself and don’t ever change :heart:
all the best for the future!

5 Likes

I love that quote.
we will miss you Mcdonalds.
Now can you please get that gun off my head?

3 Likes

So sad to see u go :c
McDonalds was one of the most welcoming people for me when I 1st joined Munchy and such an amazing person
I’ll miss u so much man good luck with everything ;-; <3

4 Likes

:((

I’ll miss you McDonald’s. I won’t forget the many many moments of you asking to kiss. It’s been great. Cya McDonalds.

Turtle

4 Likes