InnoVT's Staff Application (April 2023)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I start map 8r about halfway through that map, so over a year as of now

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I have been submitting proof of cheaters in the past and have not heard any issues with the quality of the video.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
I have them both downloaded, but am more familiar with Discord, however I am open to improve on TeamSpeak3 as well if needed. I am decently in depth with Discord, I’ve made a Bot for it and administrated servers, supplying updates, events, etc.

Application

IGN:
InnoVT
Edit: Name is now Inno__x

Timezone:
EST

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
Helper

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
Prison

How active can you be per week?
I’m on pretty much most of every day, less on the weekends but atleast 10h/d during the week but it fluctuates sometimes

Edit: as of recently I’ve been able to be active for 12+ hours on average daily, fluctuates sometimes when I have to work.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I had a mute for homophobia mid 2022, two survival mutes for toxicity, and a few support channel mutes but that’s all. But since those mistakes, I’ve learned and matured a ton.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
I applied when i first joined, at the time I was not well deversed in the rules like I am now, and was not as known as I am now.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I feel like I am known, respected by some, hated by nearly no one, but generally neutral with majority of the players.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I have enjoyed my time in the community and the time I’ve spent playing, and would really enjoy helping guide the community in the right direction.
I also really feel like this is a good fit for me as someone who has expirence and knowlage.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
9/10 I have moderated in other Minecraft servers in the past, and some discord servers as well.
I love being told how to improve as staff on those servers, since my job is to help there I want to make sure I’m doing my best at it.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
7-8/10, I’m well knowlaged in what it looks like when someone is hacking, I’m willing to review footage multiple times and have a good depth on what custom hack clients will use as well, as someone who codes some its easier to tell if what they are doing is actually a hack client or not, because I know the limits of what coding can do and what are some gives of someone cheating.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I usually tell staff members directly, when I’m having an issue with something or see someone cheating.

6 Likes

+1
Very knowlegdeable about the game, very friendly and the application is short but straight to the point! Would love to see you with a pink name! Good luck

3 Likes

+1 very understanding and reports things as needed. he’s knowledgeable!

edit: i’m more awake now! inno has helped me a few times and is very kind. he’s always friendly and pretty swaggy!

3 Likes

+1 demonstrated a good understanding of cheats by trying to make a custom loot aura for prison :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Well it appears what goes around comes around because I don’t play prison but I’d have this man as the Face of prison because he constantly tries to make this place better. +3 this man’s amazing and I hope you stay on the forums more inno

2 Likes

Fun, relatable player
Toxic at times, but keeps it somewhat professional
+.85 from Joshy (I’m proud of you son!)

3 Likes

thanks dad!

1 Like

+5 yesss Inno! Big yes! Very kind and helpful! Goodluck!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

-1 sent a grabify link on discord just because a blacklist told him to. cant imagine what he’d do as staff!

5 Likes

What napkin said. He has also teamed with blacklisted players.
Why would you send a grabify link knowingly for a bl player then apply for staff.

1 Like
  1. I did not know that waa such a big deal and would cause this much drama.

2. I was not thinking anyone else would be more mad in the moment I was checking if you could backtrack the ip to the creator of the link.

3. I did not have the code thingy to it, so I couldnt have even seen your ip if you have clicked on it, my intention was not to track you down it was to make a joke, because the link led to the song “Never Gonna Give You Up”

4. Ive now learned that, thats a serious thing and I wont be doing it again.

5. Honestly I wasn’t even thinking about rather people would be mad, in that private dm group icon had already been sending worse stuff, pictures of munchy players irls, and disclosing whos account he had hacked.

1 Like

+1 helpful and a good friend

1 Like

Massive +1. Chill, trustworthy, friendly, fun to hang out with but mostly: intelligent and is very knowledgeable on Minecraft. Could definitely be a future developer!

1 Like

u can’t just send grabify links as a joke man that’s crazy activity

2 Likes

not gonna do it again dont worry, learned my lesson this time lol

1 Like

If the grabify link story is true, massive -1. Otherwise he’s a pretty chill dude

1 Like

‘This player doxed a ton of players so I got some people’s IPs for him it’s not a big deal!’ is all I’m hearing

1 Like

Jimbo I just mentioned how I didnt have the link to the ip page for it lol impressive if I managed to get them else where, and why would i be giving icon ip’s from players? I am sorry for what I did lol, not much more I can say, it was an accident nothing more.

1 Like

He is immature, well he is only 14. He argues with people a lot. Very hypocritical etc.

1 Like