InnoVT's Staff Application (April 2023)

Age has some to do with maturity but it does not define it, I have grown since I started playing munchy, and especially matured. I know that being immature does not grow good behavior so I’ve been trying end that.

1 Like

When did I start the argument? If I remember correctly the only arguments I partook in was ones where I was targeted and trying to defend myself.

1 Like

You started multiple arguements? You first started an arguement because I was just talking to my cms in the discord and you got into our business talking about random shi and when your point got proven wrong you start talking shi about me

1 Like

Guys settle down, the whole caht is full of the argument

1 Like

I don’t recall the situation off the top of my head, but if you would like to continue talking about this than you’re gonna have to give me something to work off of, like screenshots.

1 Like

Very valid point, heh there is certainly always an argument going on

1 Like

Good detective work bliz! You have really done a good job with this one.
Such an eye opener, I hope you get accepted.

1 Like

you are lacking a lot of context, it was in private dm group icon made and had already sent much worse stuff. He leaked who he has claimed he’d hacked. Me and Icon go back and forth teasing each other all day, he asks me to subscibe to his YouTube channel, I don’t. And then as a joke I asked him for his IP and he said “send a logger link I’ll click it” and so I sent one that was a link that would lead to a Rick Roll, (but i forgot to do anti embed where you put the link inbetween two brackets like <>) then he immediately kicked me from the group chat, and jose banned (or kicked have not tried rejoining) me from the Taken discord, I did not leave the discord after you claim people exposed me for it, and I did not try to clear my trace.

Edit: fixed a few typos sorry

1 Like

Please do not argue in comments of applications, if you wish to argue take it to your DMs.

2 Likes

Will do thank you!

2 Likes

-10 If you want to be a helper stop insiding your reputation is going down because of that.

1 Like

Hm strange enough my reputation went up :thinking:

2 Likes

bc everyone hates h&a for no reason
and if you want too be a helper then stop insiding and being mean in chat :angry:

1 Like

Sorry

1 Like

I used to believe that my reputation was fixed from the moment I started doing stupid things for stupid reasons. Everyone makes stupid decisions but it doesn’t mean they’re stupid. I generally sense a nice feeling coming from you but I feel you got past drama. So while the drama still happens be the bigger man is the best advice I can give. Not only do you have a better chance to become staff but also you have a better chance to be a better person. Good luck my friend

1 Like

Thank you, you are a good person and good friend! :>

2 Likes

Thank you for telling me that, I hope my efforts to be better pay off one day. I shall not further comment on this post because of flood but I hope you get it.

1 Like

Gonna add another reply >:)

-1…. I’ve changed my opinion on you recently, mostly because you literally sent a grabify link into a public discord server?!? I understand you might say that you got forced to do it, but that’s probably a lie. Maybe warn the owner or a mod in the discord about the situation before you act.

Anyways good luck! I still like you as a person but you did something that was completely unnecessary and literally dumb af.

Also @DREX0R I liked ur reply! Common drex W

2 Likes

Thanks man.

1 Like

This topic has already been discussed, bringing it up more and more does not bring anything new to the table, if you would like to continue discussing it please message me on discord, but starting arguments in replies is not appreciated. Thonks!

2 Likes