I'm quitting - GetJiggyWitIt

Hello, I made this forum post to say that I and my friend CANKRII have lost interest in MunchyMC. The community is extremely toxic and I kinda got a little bit bored of the repetitive style. You might see me on here and there for a bit but I’ll usually be on an alt. I just don’t enjoy playing on MunchyMC anymore, the server is fine it’s the community that made me really upset. I’ve had toxic players ruin my mood many times in-game and in Teamspeak, been false autobanned many times, and I’ve been DDOS’D many times by a group of players (not saying). I might come back but it’s unlikely. Goodbye MunchyMC

10 Likes

Goodbye ):

goodbye :frowning: it’s really sad to see another great player leaving the community.

The server is great it’s just the community… It’s so toxic. Some of the staff on this server are toxic aswell, even a staff member was targeting my friend CANKRII for a month and focusing him. (not saying who)
I might consider joining back if toxicity was enforced more often or if the community improved.

1 Like

im next

some players in this community are awesome but most are toxic. I’m getting tired of it and i might quit soon too.

2 Likes

aww it’s gonna be sad to see you guys go :( goodbye

2 Likes

Bye Jiggly!

Goodbye JiggyWit

And this is exactly why I made this post a while back.

4 Likes

Sad to see both of y’all leave. Cankrii gonna miss you the most since you were one of the few players who gave me tips on how to improve as a pvp player and an amazing guy all around. Sad to see you two leave :frowning:

~Ned

4 Likes

Bye bye :frowning:

https://gyazo.com/2dda88e577125308b4fba16102f061bf
Was on an alt and didn’t say a word to you, yet you complain about people being toxic? @CANKRII

@Sowl From my experiences with sowl have been I guess ok. You did once lie to me and talk trash but maybe we both had a bad day. Other then that fine!

I’ve not noticed the toxicity tbh

5 Likes

I have also noticed the toxicity

3 Likes

he was saying things to me before. i’m a person who will tell someone to their face if I dont like them. you’re prob the guy who talks shit behind peoples backs L O L

;( <3

1 Like

unfortunate its gone this far, you’ll be missed

1 Like

yeah that’s why i quit

1 Like