Im Lunar :)

Hii my names Lunar and I love to pvp, what about you? :smile:

1 Like

Hi lunar welcome to the forums! I also like to pvp even tho I am bad in pvp its still fun :smiley:

Hello! :o I don’t care for pvp much, but I and several others will host some fun events for you!

1 Like

I wish I could do that too lmao

Apply when the apps open! They will open soon.

1 Like

Hii 82602IsBlack I saw that you were accepted to the Event Team. I was wondering what it takes to be in it as I want to be part of it, do you know what applications will be open. Love to hear a reply back, Lunar.

Hey Lunar, Welcome to the MunchyMC Forums! Here are a few links that might help you get around!

Event Applications are currently closed, but hopefully they open soon.

Event Section

Player Report - Report A Player!
Staff Applications - Apply for Staff! (currently closed)
Support Tickets - Make An Appeal / Admin Support
Community Help - Help Others around the forums!

1 Like

lunar you need to know the events be active and mature
read the accepted applications

1 Like

it’s just a joke btw

welcome to the server ,
i dont like to pvp therefore youl find me on survival :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Welcome Lunar, i also like pvping :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Lunar welcome to the forums/server, I also like pvp (Even tho I am not good at all ;d) and building. See you around!

1 Like

From having lots of experience from what the admins expect:

• You need to be a member of the Munchy community for at least one month.
  • you need to be active.
  • you need to be mature. This is a big one because, well, there are perms that can be abused big time.
  • I have noticed the admins tend to like seeing players come in the Munchy teamspeak ever so often.
  • Age DOES NOT MATTER! It all, or nearly all depends on your maturity.
1 Like

Thankyou so much! Appreciate it :smiley:

Also the event team might be going into new management by one of our admins, Antfrost. The current event team manager, Warlock505 is caught up in irl stuff. So those expectations might change, new ones might be added, old ones might be removed, etc.

1 Like

Hi my name is Entulea, and I hate your guts.

Welcome to the server Lunar! (I’m terrible at pvp lol)

1 Like

Welcome to the forums lunar! If you need helps with anything feel free to message me or another staff member! Event team applications should reopen soon so good luck when you apply!

Esio