iiHacking's Event Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: iiHacking, Im_Hacking_, Cactus___Jones, OdiNorton.

Timezone:+0 GMT

How often can you host events: I can host events on most weekday afternoons/nights and most weekends!

What sets you apart from other applicants: Im quite active and if i get online and i have time, i spend all the time on there :smiley:

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I can bring people what they want from this server, fun! i will host events to just make people happy and make them enjoy themselves.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): I would ask people in chat what they would want to play and the one with the most votes, even if i don’t like it i will choose it!

Anything else you would like to add: Nothing really i just really like the server!!

You have a very short application and it’s very boring because you don’t make use of bold & italics.
You didn’t answer some questions correctly either. I suggest you re-reading your app.
good luck !

2 Likes

the server needs more EU Staff o_O

1 Like

Lack of detail and it seems that you put very little effort into your application so it’s going to be a -1 from me ;-;

1 Like

i agree

i tried to put in my most.

haha xd

As @xShrek said, the formatting is wrong! I would take some more time in your application and get to know th events here! I would also work on your maturity in game.

Good luck!

1 Like

Hi! I think this is a good app but maybe think about these points to improve your app.

1. Add more Detail, It gets boring if you don’t write a lot and shows us that you really care about this chance to be on event staff.
  2. You should bold the questions so that it sets apart your questions from your answers.
  3. re-read the questions and critically think about what they are asking. You didn’t answer some of the questions correctly.
    I think when you improve on these points I think this will be a well-written app.
    Here are some tips about staff apps.
    Staff Application Tips! [Guide]
    Good Luck!
2 Likes

Good luck, hope to see you as an event team member :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

+0 I think you would be a fine event team member, but I think you still need to work on your application, and like @awesomecat99 said work on making the message on your application clear. Good luck for the future! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks!

Application isn’t very detailed and it’s kinda boring and hard to read because your questions aren’t bolded.
Haven’t seen you active a lot on kitpvp.
Good luck though! :wink:

Denied. Please put more effort into your application, along with getting a better understanding of how the events work.

2 Likes