Idealist - Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, I currently have and use TeamSpeak on both my phone and computer.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: Idealist

Timezone: Est

Languages Spoken: English and a little French

Server you would like to moderate:I would like to moderate Survival

How active can you be per week? I am generally on every day for around 4-5 hours. I'm in TeamSpeak every day and check discord to keep myself updated every day as well.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I joined MunchyMC in August. I believe what made me stay was the community. I was able to find friends very easily and everyone was willing to help me know what to do and how to play. What else made me stay was the involvement of the staff. On some servers, staff will just sit in vanish and not get involved in chat, But thats much different on munchy as I see Mods and admins interacting with the community.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of the story: I currently have 1 automute for trying to teleport to the person I'm married with (in survival) I spammed it a little more then I should've because the server was lagging and it wasn't working. (All other punishments I've obtained while helper)

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I do have past moderating experience. I was a Mod in a smaller survival mainly looking out for x-rayers. the process of doing this was teleport to a suspected hacker/x-rayer in spectator mode. Then watching them and the way they mine to judge if they were doing so.

Do you have any anti-cheat experience?
My anti-cheat experience is limited to some basic commands, this is because the smaller servers I was staff on anticheat wasn't all that good. This being the case, I would like to learn more about the anti-cheat here on Munchy.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

In other cases, I reported directly to staff

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
My contribution to the MunchyMC server is that I’m very active in the chat and always willing to help players when asked. Many survival members know me as I am always a fun and outgoing person in the chat. Sometimes when people join I tend to explain how to start on Survival. Doing so I was promoted to Survival helper. As a helper, I've been able to make sure the chat is spam/toxic-free. While also making sure every players questions are answered to the best of my ability.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
The reason MunchyMc will benefit from my presence as a staff member is that I really enjoy to listen to people's ideas and give input on what I believe needs to be fixed. Also, I believe I am very fun to talk and work with, this is because so far as helper most of the other helpers and staff like talking with me about the server and talk about things we believe should be added or about the survival as a whole. But what truly sets me apart from others is that I think through every idea/punishment I give out. For punishments, I make sure I followed the correct steps to mute a player. For ideas, I make sure before I suggest an idea of all the downsides and upsides to the idea.

How do you work when in a team?
My ability to work with a team is quite strong. This is because I believe in strong communication between every member and I believe every person's ideas and comments should be heard because of this I tend to be the communicator within the team. If I agree with an Idea ill make sure this idea is heard. But if I don't agree with an Idea ill put my input on how to make that idea work even better maybe suggest a better alternative.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
I believe the hardest hack to detect in survival is x-ray this is because there are multiple ways to get Xray and multiple ways to hide it/ make it look as though you are not x-raying. For woolwars, I believe freecam is difficult to detect (in some cases) this is because if someone knows how to use it well they will be able to look around themselves and still act as though they are playing normally.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
No, I have not applied for staff on this network before.

Edit: Added another Video
Edit: removed some things

2 Likes

+1

Very strong application
Active on teamspeak & ingame
Friendly & helpful

Hope you get accepted, best of luck Hunter!

1 Like

+.5
Although I have never seen you in game(different games), I think your application shows you have great characteristics for being a mod. Good luck!

1 Like

Very cool person indeed +1

Helped me with my French homework :sunglasses:

1 Like

-1 very bad

1 Like

+1 would love to see you as a mod on survival! Super helpful and active and always brings a good attitude!

1 Like

+1 Very active on the server and very proactive when it comes to helping out other players, great characteristics of a moderator

Best of luck Hunter!

1 Like

:eyes: checking every 1 min to see if you’re accepted already

2 Likes

cool but u ended our 2 day streak

5 Likes

+1
Amazing application

Would make an amazing staff member.

1 Like

+1 nice person and fun to hang out with

+1

Helped me a lot when I played survival
Very nice person
Active on all platforms
Very unqiue app!

Good luck! :D

+1 very active and mature, good luck!

+1
You seem to be a very active player and have good characteristics, good luck!

-Atterax

+1

Great in-game, nice app

Strong +1

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Helpful
    (Nice app)

Thanks all! :heart:

Sorry mate

Hi Idealist,

I make it a rule not to rate applications publicly, but I will say you have been very active on all platforms and good at dealing with situations in the appropriate manor as a helper (even when I give you little tests sometimes because I’m mean like that :innocent:). If you continue to do what you are doing I can see you going places here on munchy.

However, you mentioned that you would like to help out on wool wars, but from the little interactions I have had with you on there, I think some of your gamemode knowledge is a little limited and I feel you would benefit from looking a bit further into the game, looking at what each kit does, even the bad ones and other things that you might miss at first glance. Please don’t take this negatively though, I am just cautious of the fact that I have personally not had much time spent with you on there.

1 Like

+1
Good luck

1 Like