Idealist - Staff Application

Thank you

+1

• Good Application!

Best of luck!

AlluTheVallu

1 Like

+1 Helped me get my items back when I had lost them in survival and has helped many other players

1 Like

+1
Very active, both in game and in teamspeak, wonderful person, very friendly, detailed application

1 Like

+1 Idealist is the ideal staff member!

2 Likes

+1 Good App

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face: :metal:

1 Like

Hey Idealist! Here is everything I have to say…

• You are quite helpful on TeamSpeak, Discord, and In-game
  • You’ve included hacker reports for the server you wish to moderate.
  • You are active on Survival, however, I have not had any interactions with you on Woolwars, so therefore I cannot really tell if you’re active on that server.
  • You were just recently promoted to a helper. I think you should spend a little bit more time with your current role before going for a moderator position. In other words, I’d recommend getting the hang of the punishments dealt out by helpers before going for a role that handles even more.

I’ll be leaving a +0.7 on your application this season for the reasons stated above. Good luck! :wink:

-Crypt

1 Like

Hey Idealist!

You’re super active and help players on survival. You continue to show your vast knowledge of survival day in and day out by helping players not only in-game, but in TS and Discord. You are kind, caring but importantly, you’re a fun person to hang around with!

This is why I’m giving you a +1!

3 Likes

I agree with hardah 100%!!!

1 Like

HEY UM YOU CANT HAVE A 2 DAY STREAK sorry fam

2 Likes

still a -1

You have me on snap ya meanie

Is there a reason for that? I would like to hear you opinion so I can improve for the future! What changed from your last +1?

Deceptive.

Hi @Idealist. Currently we feel that you lack enough experience for trial moderator. We hope to see you continue to work on the server as a helper to remedy that and apply again in the future!

1 Like