[Idea] Woolwars Token Usage

WoolWars Token Usage

As we know tokens are mainly used for purchasing kits in woolwars or used to upgrade & levelup clans other than that there aren’t many more uses for tokens on woolwars and I have had some ideas of what tokens can be used for please keep in mind that these are ideas and that if you disagree it is okay of course I am more than willing to also take suggestions from you all!

Idea 1 - Kill Messages

If you play woolwars a lot you will know about the death messages and how there are a number of them. This idea was inspired by a post made by @beanep where she was asking for new death messages suggestions what was a great idea.
I had the idea that players could purchase a ‘bundle’ now what I mean by this is for example if a bundle was called something like ‘Love Bundle’ that death messages would relate to something to love
For Example, [Player] was struck with Cupid’s arrow by [Player]
I feel this would bring more customization options for players who play woolwars, as for the current ones we already have we could use them as the ‘Default bundle’ basically the basic death messages that everyone starts with.
I would say each bundle should cost 100 tokens or so nothing too expensive as it isn’t something massive and it is more like a cosmetic

Some extra ideas for bundle names could be:

• Love
    [Player] was struck with Cupid’s arrow by [Player]
    [Player] heart was broken by [Player]
    [Player] was hit by a love bomb from [Player]
  • Pirate
    [Player] be shot and killed by [Player]
    [Player] be shot with cannon by [Player]
    [Player] be killed with magic by [Player]
  • Western
    [Player] met their end by [Player]
    [Player] lost a drinking contest with [Player]
    [Player] was iced by [Player]
  • Fire
    [Player] was melted by [Player]
    [Player] was incinerated by [Player]
    [Player] was turned to dust by [Player]

Beanep Post - New death message ideas

Idea 2 - Events

As we know we can already spend 1000 tokens for free kit mode what brings a lot of players to try out some new kits without having to purchase them beforehand and finding out they dislike the kit.
I believe having some more Mini-events or auto hosted events like this could be great for woolwars
I do plan to make a post in a couple of days with event ideas for woolwars I haven’t gotten a lot of scope for this idea but I am sure there will be a few suggestions and I would love to hear them.

Idea 3 - Lobby Cosmetics

I feel this idea is a massive push and probably wouldn’t be supported for woolwars however it’s an idea that could be worked on.
I feel like being able to spend tokens for cosmetics within the woolwars lobby could be something for people to use their tokens on
This could be:

• Armour sets [Like in Main Lobby]
  • Pets
  • Emoticons

The only problem with this idea that i could think of is that it could seem very messy or it could feel like hypixel what I believe something MunchyMC doesn’t want to do therefore this idea could be something that is a massive no but again just an idea

Thank you for all reading and please keep in mind that this is just some ideas I may update this in the future or create a part 2 of this but please feel free to leave your opinion and suggestions as I would love to hear them

13 Likes

I would love to see some new things to do with tokens and these are some good ideas that would be good to see in woolwars.

5 Likes

I love these ideas! I think custom death messages are a great idea, especially if there are limited time things. I reckon they’d be even more fun to collect than tags!
Events sound good, but I think they’d be pretty hard to host, as much like global events players would have to leave their games to join. If there were a workaround to that, though, I’d be all in.
Lobby cosmetics would also be great imo. They may give off sort of Hypixelly vibes but they’d just be another fun little thing to collect.

Big +1 for these ideas!

5 Likes

The idea of the events would be so that they would be events that staff members or event members wouldn’t have to host they would be auto hosted

4 Likes

OMG
A FOOD DEATH MESSAGES
I NEED THIS

Death by falling
[Player] ate too much pizza
Death by fire
[Player] thought they could handle a chilli pepper competition against [Player]

STUFF LIKE THAT

8 Likes

[Player] was killed by Pizza from [Player]
[Player] died from a poisonous cookie made by [Player]
[Player] ate too many sweets

7 Likes

I would pay so, so much money to have those

5 Likes

Ok hear me out: sore loser death messages
[PLAYER] ragequit against [PLAYER]
[PLAYER] lagged during his fight against [PLAYER]
[PLAYER] could’ve won against [PLAYER] if they had better stuff

stuff like that xD

8 Likes

You make very amazing ideas! I really think all of them are good!

Kill Messages

I’ve always supported the idea of having additional kill messages! The idea seems like it would greatly benefit the server, and I don’t find any farm in additional kill messages!

The idea of bundles that you could only purchase with tokens is quite interesting! I agree with it +1

Events

YES YES PLS

In all seriousness, it is a good idea to have events on the server as they would be incredibly interesting to see and have really good additions.

The only issue I have with events is that the majority of players on WoolWars are in a game and most likely won’t sacrifice that game just to be in an event. In other words, the WoolWars community is less connected than Kit. I’d love to hear any counterarguments!

Lobby Cosmetics

Sure, why not?

If they were to be added, I personally think they should cost a low amount of tokens (not things like 1 kill = cosmetic). It would also be cool to have certain cosmetics for certain ranks!

I don’t really agree that there is a problem, and I think it would be good!

In conclusion, yes.

7 Likes

OOO great ideas! Especially cosmetics and kill messages (I feel that such a bundle should cost 10k+ but it’s just my opinion).

3 Likes

death by drowning

[Player] choked on a kiwi

5 Likes

I am currently making a list of bundles and ideas so Ill add it in

Let me know if this is too much of a stretch.
———————————————————-
But what if we create a whole new currency for wool wars.

With this new currency, we up the amount you can earn per doing things like getting a kill. Then, we add some cosmetics that players can buy. As an example, @Aiadeva talked about different types of death messages, but what if we can buy those messages as groups, like food, rage, memes, tv references, etc. And there could also be things like changing setting your will color, via the cosmetic shop.

————————————————————

Inventory setting

A lot of players have hot keys on their mice, keyboards, etc. These hot keys are assigned to places in their inventories that they store certain things. I think that giving players the ability to change around their starting inventory for each kit via a single chest GUI would be extremely beneficial to players whom use hot keys and those who like to have their inventory organised differently for each kit.

-Neon

2 Likes

I think making a whole new currency is a bit too much in my opinion since Tokens are used in KitPVP as well and they are linked across servers so that could be a problem

2 Likes

woolwars has a currency already called Tokens

3 Likes

idea: give me a new glider particle trail the one we have rn is ugly lol

1 Like