IcePopcorn - Staff Application 2021

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes. I have been pretty active on Munchy, and have been here since December 8th, 2018. Munchy Profile

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes, I am able to use OBS, Xbox Capture and Minecraft’s Replay Mod. all have different benefits.
OBS - when I get on for the purpose of modding.
Xbox capture - when I don’t having a recording active (it saves the last 30 seconds of your playtime).
Replay mod - to see everything from all of the angles to fully determine whether the person was hacking or not.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: Yes

Application

IGN: IcePopcorn

Timezone: IDT (EST+7)

Can you use a microphone for an interview?: Yes

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod): Helper

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE): Woolwars :woolwars:

How active can you be per week?

I can get on for about 3 hours a day. In my schedule, I’m able to be on for about 4-5 days from Sunday to Thursday. There are always some exceptions, since my schedule revolves around school and exams. I always try to be as active as I can regardless of if I get accepted or not. I am never active on Saturdays until the events for personal reasons. (I am always able to join the saturday events)

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

As of now, I have no punishments.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: This is my first time applying for this role.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I am told that I am a friendly, engaging person and I always try to help whenever I am able. I have been in this community for almost 4 years now, and feel comfortable in helping everyone have a great time and feel included.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

The biggest reason I am interested in this role is because I feel confident enough with this community to the point where I want to help more than what the average person is able to. Why I’m interested in becoming a helper is because I genuinely believe that I would be able to contribute a lot. If it’s by keeping woolwars civil, or if by warning people or muting for an unwanted behaviour. I feel like I would be a good asset to the staff team. If I ever need to ask a question I have plenty of friends to ask, and overall I think I have enough experience.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

I would say 8-9, as I am very competent in this community and I have moderated a part of it for a little while, and I have seen how everything works. I am a stream mod on a couple of streamers on this community and I am a Discord mod for a 12k server, where I moderate chats frequently, keeping everything chill and positive. So in my opinion I am knowledgeable enough with muting people, handling scenarios, and welcoming people to the point where I feel like I would be a good asset to the staff team.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

I would rate my knowledge about a 6-7. Although I haven’t had any proper experience with it, I have had a couple of interactions with hackers and I’d say I have a good idea of some of the hacks. I do not have much experience in identifying hackers, but I am pretty decent at it.

Hacks I confidently know to identify:

Fly - when a player flies. Easiest hack to identify.

Bhop/Bunny Hop - when a player moves faster by hopping. Simulating what would happen if a player bumped their head on a block. (what u do when you sprint jump in a 2 block tunnel)

X-ray - when a player uses a texture-pack/mod to only see the ores. Harder to identify but still pretty easy if they mine straight to an ore.

No-fall - falling from a high place and not taking damage. Harder to identify without seeing their HP but you can determine with the fall is too big.

Kill-aura - spazzing your head and hitting everyone with a radius of about 3 blocks. Doesn’t give you reach or more damage.

Anti-KB - takes no knockback. Can be confused with lag/high ping so generally should be careful before punishing.

Reach - reaching players with more than 3 blocks.

Auto-armor/Soup - automatically eating soup/putting on their armor when it gets in their inventory. Can be hard to identify unless you can see their inventory.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

fillsquid17 (aim-bot, fly, kill aura) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/786229835109892106/842037592148410378/Badlion_Minecraft_Client_v2.17.2-1bc438e-PRODUCTION_1.8.9_2021-04-27_21-46-25_01.mp4 (Taken care of by @Devonymous)
Here is another link to a playlist of all of the ban reports I’ve made. I add more reports with time. Munchy Hacker Reports - IcePocorn - YouTube

Thank you so much for the opportunity and good luck to everyone!

Edits:
-Changed the reach from 5 blocks to 3 blocks.
-Changed the timezone from IST to IDT.
-Added my ban report playlist.

8 Likes

ICEEYPOPPPP HIIII

Very active, nice, and does their best to include everyone round him. +2

2 Likes

ee tysmm mooniee <3
i will do my best

1 Like

+1
Active
Good application
Nice

1 Like

+1
Ice is someone who I see all the time on woolwars and is very friendly and tries to help and I think he’ll be a good pick for a helper

Gl ice <3

2 Likes

tysmm lunaa ilyy <33 ur so kind

1 Like

+1028484298420 :D

edit: would be a great helper,
really nice person

2 Likes

LOL THANKS FUZY <3
glll

+.5
I don’t see you online much (though this might be because you’re 7 hours ahead of me), but according to your munchy profile you’re fairly active and have good moderation experience.
Though I’d recommend fixing a few things like

Changing abbreviations to the full word

& note default minecraft reach is 3 blocks
(same thing with your description of killaura)

Goodluck!

2 Likes

oh i didnt see that! i thought i put 3 instead of 5. that was a bit dumb lol ill change that. thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

+10 yes

1 Like

From what I’ve seen you’re mostly chill but I rarely see you online (it could be timezones but not sure) so I think your activity could use some work. I also think you can be immature in chat at times. Overall I’ll leave a +0.5. Regardless good luck :sunglasses:

2 Likes

ur cool so, +1, also, good detail, active on woolwars, jeton is sstinnky, and +10

3 Likes

-.5, You’re quite active, although you could come over as immature or sometimes even a little bit toxic in chat when you don’t intend it like that.

4 Likes

+.7
I’ve seen you ingame a few times, although never saw you talking in chat. It seems that you have tons of chat moderting experience and have a good understanding of hacks.

1 Like

+0 You could definitely work on your maturity and how you come off in chat, as things you say can seem quite uncalled for sometimes.
Furthermore, I recommend being more involved in the community (outside a selected group of people) by talking more in the discord and joining in forums conversations
Best of luck!

2 Likes

thank you for the reply :D I although I’m pretty confused lol. I don’t remember myself being immature or toxic in chat? maybe I am but I don’t know it? I just can’t remember a single time where I was toxic. so the only reason I could think of is maybe joking around with my friends. and when I joke around with my friends i always try to make them know I am 100% joking (mostly in voice chat). regardless thank you for the feedback <3

1 Like

Hey Ice,

Thank you for the app, congratulations! You have been accepted for Helper! Message me on Discord @ BFI01#2202 so we can arrange to get you set up!

:)))))

13 Likes

Congrats!

3 Likes

YASSSS ICEEEE <3 gjjjj

3 Likes