IceBreaker420's 4th Staff application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes I have been actively playing MunchMC since April 16th 2019

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes I have OBS and can record at 60FPS and 720p.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes I have TeamSpeak installed and am able to use it actively.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:

IceBreaker420

Timezone:

United States Eastern time

Languages Spoken:

I only speak english.

Server you would like to moderate:

I would like to moderate prison.

How active can you be per week?

I am overall very active on the MunchyMC network, I spend the majority of my time on prison.
Monday - Friday → I can be on and off from 3PM to 11PM (EST).
Saturday - Sunday → I can be on from 10AM to 11PM EST with breaks at 12PM and 5PM for lunch and dinner.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?

I first joined MunchyMC on April 16th 2019 And I stayed because of the prison server. MunchyMC’s Prison server is by far my favorite prison server because of the amazing rare items. I personally love the looting system on prison as well because it allows you to do something other than mining that is also very fun and rewarding.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:

I do not have any actual bans on the MunchMC Network. However, I have been tempbanned by cheater_ before for being in his prison cell when i wasn’t supposed to be. In terms of mutes I have been muted many times in the past for many different things. However, I have not been muted in a while as I have been working to clean up my act.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

No I do not have any past moderating experiences on any server, I understand that MunchyMC wants their staff to have experience and would be happy to take on the helper rank if it is necessary to gain experience as a staff member!

Do you have any anticheat experience?

No I do not have any AntiCheat experience. I know that AntiCheats are used to detect hackers and alert staff if they think somebody is hacking, or in some cases AutoBan players that it is sure are cheating.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Hacker Report #1
Hacker Report #2
Hacker Report #3
Hacker Report #4
Hacker Report #5
Hacker Report #6
Hacker Report #7
Hacker Report #8
Hacker Report #9
Hacker Report #10

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?

Overall I have contributed to MunchyMC in many ways. For starters I have reported hackers in both purgatory and WoolWars with video evidence. I often help new players on prison who are confused and dont know what to do by directing them the right way. And overall I am not generally toxic towards most people. However I would like to bring up that I swear a decent amount while on prison.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?

I believe that there are many times during the day where there are no moderators online. People are often saying things that would normally get them muted and getting away with it. I believe I can benefit the staff team because I am very active and am online during hours that many others are not.

How do you work when in a team?

I work well in groups with people. Especially if we get along well or are good friends. When it comes to working in a team i will always do my part and get along with everybody to get the job done

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?

The hardest hack to detect in my opinion would be tracers. This is because invisible players give off potion particles. This makes it very hard to tell if somebody is seeing somebody through their particles or if they have tracer hacks on.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?

Last time I applied for staff people seemed to think i wouldn’t make a good staff, I asked AriesGrill to deny & lock my application, on my 2nd application i was denied due to maturity, on my first i was denied due to lack of detail.

Edit#1: Forgot to answer working in a team question, also fixed spelling/grammatical errors.
Edit#2: Added more detail to the final question.

2 Likes

Huge +1. IceBreaker is very active on Prison, whenever I’m on, I always seem him being active and normally kind in chat, and respecting other players. The application itself is neat, and is written very properly and professionally. IceBreaker also has a lot of experience, clear with the amount of Hacker Reports. Ice would be a great Prison Mod.

Good luck to you, IceBreaker!

Cheers,
AceCaptainRex

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

+0

Although you are very active, you can sometimes be toxic or demeaning in chat

2 Likes

Thanks!

You are very active on prison, but I dont see you that often in chat.
For this im not going to be rating

good luck!

1 Like

There are times of day when i am online and have minecraft just running in the background while I’m working on school, if you see me outside of my listed hours I’m probably AFK

1 Like

Hey, I see you on the forums a lot, and the app is pretty good. I’ve never really spoken to you (I never play prison)

Can’t rate right now, but good luck!

1 Like

Thanks!

You noob but +1 bc u active and helpful in chat

1 Like

“You noob”

(Joined 2 minutes ago)

3 Likes

check his player stats on the main website : P

1 Like

I know, lol.

2 Likes

Edit3: Fixed punctuation and grammatical errors.

I agree with Seriousowo. You are active but can be rude in the game. I see you helping new players time to time but you mostly started once you began thinking of becoming a mod. +0.1

Hello!

I’ve read your application and it seems to be great! However, it’s better to have experience than not have any. Lots of experience will help you more.

Because of this, I will have to give you a +0.5.

I hope you find this information useful!

1 Like

I know that you are very active on prison from playing myself. I have also seen that you help many people on there (also me once :sweat_smile:). The application is detailed and well written! +1 Good luck!
Stay Safe :v:

1 Like

Yes i am aware of this which is why i would be happy to take on helper rank as many others have in order to gain experience!

1 Like

+1, Is an active prison player and isn’t very toxic ingame, would make a good mod other than the fact that he’s 14.

:o there are plenty of helpers that are pretty young (some are younger than me)