IceBreaker420's 4th Staff application

Hey - I’m going to have to comment again - you lost an ultra yesterday and you were spamming “FU**” in all caps in chat over and over again. This is extremely immature, and even though you are active and can be nice, I have to give this a -1 for the incredible display of immaturity that you showed yesterday.
I am sorry for this rating, and please note it wasn’t meant to be harsh in any way, it is just an honest opinion on my part.

-FlareSox-

hehe

Pls dont target me ;(

1 Like

???
also i didnt lose a single ultra, i almost lost 350m worth in items due to a glitch. (about $60 IRL worth)
also i said the f word once which is allowed on prison.

I know the F word is allowed, but you spammed it in chat.

Also, I’ve began to play prison.

Hey @IceBreaker420, @FlareSox has stated that although you can be nice, you spammed a word that is not appropriate in chat. They also provided their opinion, and you again, argued back. You didint even consider respecting it. You over reacted to just one opinion. Imagine how many come your way as a trial moderator. There will be a lot. Some negative and others positive. I don’t think you’re ready to become a trial moderator based on what I’ve read. You seem to be a bit immature. This is not me being mean, this is simply constructive criticism. Have a great one and stay safe!

2 Likes

spammed is not the right word. i said it once.
is it wrong to get upset when i die with $60 IRL worth of items?

At this point, there is nothing else for me to say. Have a great one and stay safe!

While I don’t really know you or play Prison myself, I’m going to give you a -1.
You seem to be a very nice guy, although judging by your recent posts you’re making me a little worried.

As Flare mentioned, you were found saying the F word a few times on Prison. Although I don’t have an issue with someone saying the F word, I don’t appreciate how you said it based on a tantrum.
I understand a lot of valuables were lost, but I don’t like how your solution was to curse out in front of Munchy’s young audience, when you could’ve saved it to yourself or acted a little more calmly.

Good luck,
McDonalds.

1 Like

You’ve never played prison have you lol
id post screenshots of what the chat generally looks like but it would likely get this comment removed :man_shrugging:

+0
He’s relatively active, but can sometimes be toxic or bad tempered in chat.

Howdy there @IceBreaker420. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the maturity requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!

1 Like