https://imgur.com/a/9cn3Vqt
(EDIT: 10/10/2022)
https://imgur.com/a/HhWONtQ
(EDIT: 12/18/2022)
https://imgur.com/a/lo1tcgo
(EDIT:12/21/2022)
https://imgur.com/a/lVMGkoJ
Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
My proudest build I have ever made was an rp build I made a few months ago. It featured 3 different sections, each with a different style of terrain and buildings. Most of the buildings were medieval styled
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I have only used world edit, but I am very familiar with it, and understand how to use almost all of the features.
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I consider myself very skilled at making exteriors and interiors of houses, along with details. I lack skills in terraforming, and making large landscaped that blend in well with the environment.
What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
My previous builds were on worlds I made that I deleted to clear up space. My only builds left is one in my screenshots, and one on a creative server with w/e.
On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
8-10. I do not have much team experience, but I generally do pretty well while building with others. I sometimes have trouble with deciding over what to build. I have never applied for builder or gotten it on any server before, and this is my first time.
Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?
I have not applied before. This is my first time applying for builder, and I hope I get accepted for my first application I understand if I do not, and I will improve in the furture.

12 Likes

Sorry if this application is mediocre. This is my first time seriously applying for anything on any server, so I apologize if it is not perfect. I still hope I get accepted though :).

5 Likes

+1 if the builds are yours

2 Likes

They are, I can even give the info on who built it, if you don’t believe me

3 Likes

+1 cool builds

2 Likes

+1
it’s oakybush

2 Likes

you?

cool builds :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Huh, this is kinda inactive, it’s been nearly a month now.

2 Likes

Same with mine too. + 1 I really like your builds

1 Like

Would be nice if I could get this reviewed by December lol.

3 Likes

+1 builds were really good laved the castle keep it up

As a builder myself not for the server yet I can say this is epic builds they are really nice good job +1

1 Like

EDIT: Added 1 more build to the application

2 Likes

I love waiting

3 Likes

They’ll get to it soon, hopefully…

6 Likes

+1 I like the builds, especially the medieval ones : )

2 Likes

hopefully…

2 Likes

Nice builds man!

Some pointers if you wish to improve your skill and application.

• size matters ;) get comfortable with bigger projects.

• learn some terrain tools, its both fun and an easy way to make a project tie togheter neatly. I believe munchies build server has GoBrush if memory servers me correct.

• try your hand at some organics, you have lots of buildings which is great but again, for larger scale projects to look whole, 9/10 times you’re gonna want some organics tying it togheter.

I’m gonna be completely transparent, with your current portfolio it’s gonna be a no brainer for the build team.

I suggest you take your time, make some large builds merging all aspects of building.

And once you have like three of those that you are genuinely happy with and proud of, make a new application with those three.

For you I’d suggest you google some fantasy castles surrounded by some fitting terrain and doing your best to make what you see. Give it some sparks of your own and you should have a nice centerpiece castle with matching surroundings.

If you ever want some feedback or help, hit me up on the forums. :)

Best of luck fellow builder o>

Have fun on your journey!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for the feedback. Organics and terrain are definitely a skill I can improve on, and I usually have trouble making terrain look natural and not like it was artificially made. Also, how would I use other building mods like GoBrush? Is it a mod I download or a plugin. One more thing, do you know of any build servers that use other types of world edit plugins/mods? Thanks!

2 Likes

GoBrush, Voxelsniper and Worldedit are all server side plugins. Builders refuge is quite professionally set up and defenetly worth checking out.

2 Likes