Edit: added another build to portfolio

4 Likes

Edit: Added another build to portfolio

3 Likes

Review by 2024 pls? ;-;

7 Likes

its been months :sob:

4 Likes

Yeah, the same problem is happening with @_MackMack. Really the most we can do now is just wait and hope.

5 Likes

Agreed. We apparently should have gotten a response this week but the latest we should wait is in a week or two.

3 Likes

I feel that your build style is too old fashioned for munchy’s new modern style. But after all very good application. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+1
Good luck, I hope your application is reviewed (and accepted) soon!

3 Likes

You do know they’re getting new staff to review building / event applications?

3 Likes

Nah they be closed

3 Likes

Bht this was made when it was opened…

2 Likes

They are still open, there’s supposedly a new build manager being appointed soon who’ll be reviewing the applications shortly

2 Likes

@badboyhalo talked to me about the new build manager a few weeks ago. They were supposed to do stuff by now.

2 Likes

Would this be the accountability you’re looking for

1 Like

4 Likes

Sorry my brain skipped over the build part and just read event

2 Likes

Hey @OakyBush , I’m really sorry that you had to wait so long for your application to be reviewed and I would like to apologize in the name of the build team!
I just took on the role of the build manager this week and I will try my best to not have applicants wait so long in the future.

Thank you for showing interest in joining the build team.
I can really see your dedication for building and I appreciate that you didn’t lose motivation and kept updating your portfolio.

However, your portfolio doesn’t meet our standards for new build recruits. We are looking for builders who can work on lager maps and have experience with all types of different builds.
We’d love to have you apply in the future once you’ve worked on your builds a bit more and included some bigger builds/maps, as we do see potential in your builds.
Feel free to message me if you need any inspiration for bigger typ of maps.
If you do choose to reapply, please wait at least 3 months before doing so.
Good luck in your future application :)

6 Likes