I got banned from MunchyMC

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. I got banned from MunchyMC for flying. I hope that you all have fun on Munchy and continue to have fun. And most importantly don’t cheat on the server as I did. I’m warning you it’s not fun. You may think that you can join with an alt and a VPN but trust me you don’t want to do that. I’m sad right now. I know that my whole life is ruined right now. I can’t laugh or cry. The only thing that I can think of right now is MunchyMC. Jokes on the sides, I will just thank everyone that fought me and talked with me and made my day on the server, so yeah. Have a nice day!

pssst, don’t bully me.

1 Like

:sob:
press f to pay respect

1 Like

If you want to have an appeal appeal here
Www.munchymc.com/support

1 Like

Im pretty sure he knows also probably wont be accepted, PROBABLY

1 Like

You have a better chance at being accepted not not

1 Like

yes but this isnt an appeal this is more of a meme post im pretty sure. xd

1 Like

You owned up to cheating :open_mouth: That shows great maturity. @91I try to appeal it, hope they give you grace. The admins are quite gracious on this server, too!

1 Like

I made an appeal, let’s hope for the best.

1 Like

As said above, you should at least attempt to appeal! You’ll never know if you don’t try! :smile:

Hopefully you get a second chance and learn your lesson. I hope to see you back on MunchyMC (not cheating preferably :sweat_smile:) someday!

1 Like

Oh no! :frowning:
I hope you get unbanned, this is very sad.

i recommend you reading this post from @82602IsBack.

1 Like

https://www.munchymc.com/support/ticket