BWDIM Episode 3: Alkemystix

Welcome back to another episode of But What Does It Mean? Ever wonder: what the heck does that name mean? Well, you’re in the right place! Here, we look at the IGNs of the amazing members of the MunchyMC Community!

You’ve seen him on survival. You’ve (maybe) seen him on WoolWars. He’s a builder. He HASN’T EVEN LINKED HIS DISCORD ACCOUNT. NUB! Anyway, he’s kinda a cool person or something (though that fact is open to debate). Yes, that’s right, it’s the sleepi boi @Alkemystix! Today, as per @Candlea’s suggestion, we will be analyzing his name. And don’t worry, this time we won’t be as obscure as last week.

As is customary, we will break it into a few parts, this time three: Al-ke-mystix. And now we’re ready!
First part: Al (also stylized all): “All the other kids with the pumped up kicks; You better run, better run, outrun my gun” Anyway, you know what that word means, right?
Second part: ke (also stylized KE): short for kinetic energy. Kinetic energy is the energy that an object possesses due to its motion. Quite simple, really.
Third part: mystix (also stylized mystics): a person who claims to attain, or believes in the possibility of attaining, insight into mysteries transcending ordinary human knowledge. Basically a mad scientist, OR it could be an incredibly intelligent person.
All together now: All Kinetic Energy Mystics. Yes, you heard me. Alky is calling all mystics of kinetic energy together. He needs to learn from them. Study their teachings. His goal? To finally pass his grade 3 science test after being held back for 5 years. If you want, I’m sure he’d love a bunch of DMs from everyone with their grade 3 science wisdom. You’re welcome, Alk.

Well I guess I should put in a bibliography so that I don't get banned for plagiarism

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/mystic
Kinetic energy - Wikipedia
https://www.musixmatch.com/lyrics/Foster-the-People/Pumped-Up-Kicks

Well, that wraps up episode three. If you happen to be the guest star, please comment below with the inspiration for your name. Also, comment with your suggestions of IGNs for me to examine. Until then, this is your host, Spectro, signing off. Goodnight!

17 Likes

I don’t know what to think about this-

3 Likes

you should do @QUEENRIM (aetherim) :thinking:

7 Likes

eh

5 Likes

Why is this actually so hilarious

4 Likes

I enjoyed this a lot please keep it up

3 Likes

Love it O_o