Heya! Looking for donors!

hey all, am here (shop 63 guy as featuredhere)

image am doing good
above: am prostrating

I’d like to take a moment of your time to tell you about my mall shop in a TL;DR fashion because I don’t want to be a nuisance but, to get to the meaning of this topic,

I need donations bad oh so bad for my mall shop, and am wanting to keep it up and working, so I’d like to take this oh so boring moment to tell you about why I need $$$ (gold) for my shop.,

I am currently taking a break (i guess you could call it) from Munchy somewhat, as it almost is school season for me (and probably it is for you munchers too). And the reason for which I am begging specifically for donations is which I am in a place where internet is not the best. (imagine fast food restaurant wifi basically) And I time out frequently from high ping. So necessarily it would be a hard time trying to mine gold in this situation.

I’d not like to type for 30 minutes to paint myself like a damsel in distress to earn your 100s of gold, so I’ll cut it short. I can guarantee that I will sell alchemy based items, geode based items, book and quills, and general blocks (like cobblestone, dirt) for dirt (funny pun) cheap. My reasoning for why I am unable to sustain my shop, is which that I don’t currently have time to lend to it, and more specifically playing Munchy. So to keep it short, in the most non-simplistic (I guess?) way: I need gold to sustain my business ventures in a server in which has a very nice community I’d like to come back to.

Regardless of all I’ve said, I would really appreciate anything anyone could contribute. If you’d like to negotiate donating to me, the only way to contact me is via. forums messages. If you’d like to be an anonymous donator, I won’t stop you, in which you could just /pay me in-game to your liking.

As I went on writing these paragraphs, this was less TL;DR and more straight to the point. Regardless, I really would like help on my endeavors, as I cannot do anything for them right now. I presume I have like 2 days left on my shop, so I very much am begging to my heart’s content. If you cannot donate anything large, I would really appreciate if you checked out my shop. I know it isn’t much in it’s current state, but I’d really like it if you make me be sold out in my shop. I currently sell spyglasses, calcite, snow, cobblestone, amethyst blocks, and some other items I may have forgotten about. And of course, it is Shop 63. It always has been. Thank you very much for lending your time.

:heart:

6 Likes

hello people who care about this, ill be taking a break from munchy actually (probably not the forums, but from the server)

@sussyru owns the shop as of rn and will be selling mapart

pop cat :>

i didn’t want to make a entirely new post for just a update but i thought to atleast do this

and of course, its shop image. its pretty cool

:heart:

4 Likes

clever… very clever…

2 Likes