HELIXED's Staff Application May 2021

ddd

52 Likes

+1 Helix is very kind, very active, and has great maturity. He would be an outstanding pick for staff

4 Likes

+1
active
helpful
epic gamer
he actually understands woolwars

Helix would make a great addition to the staff team!

3 Likes

+1
bro I can’t say the same things over and over about the appa boys why r u guys like 1:1

anyways +1 very cool woman

8 Likes

+1
Helix is very active and have a lot of knowledge about woolwars. He would be a great Staff member!! Good luck

3 Likes

+1

Extremely active and kind!
Also has alot of knowledge of the server.

5 Likes

@ZachDontFall
@rainlly
@McDonalds
@JUST511
Thank you all so much for the support!! It really means a lot to me :)

6 Likes

+1 Helix has worked consistently on the feedback given in his previous application, and I am confident in saying he is more than ready for this position in my eyes. gl helic :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Helixed, +1
No reasons needed, everyone knows why. You are extremely helpful and recorded hackers for me when I could not.

4 Likes

+1.

In my opinion, there is no one on Woolwars more qualified for the role of JMod than HELIXED.

In many ways, he reminds me of me - Don’t let that put you off him, beef. He’s extremely active on the discord, teamspeak and forums and he has the intricate knowledge of the server that can only be obtained though use of those platforms.

He’s extremely dedicated to not on the woolwars game but the community. He has a very good sense of atmosphere and can read a room easily. He’s very creative in a straightforward way (which often helps to find seemingly obvious, before unthought ideas).

Helix is very approachable and friendly. In my time hosting WWE with him (big things coming soon, WWE fans), he’s shown a clear penchant for organisational and enquiry skills.

Hes not afraid to ask people for information. Hes confident in his ability to moderate.

His application is very well written with a lot of love put into it.

Helix is very open to instruction and criticism. I have no doubt he’d contribute a lot to woolwars as JMod.

All in all,
Accept this man.

10 Likes

+1
Helix is really kind, and wants to help everyone in whatever situation. He’s nice in the community and i’d see him as JMOD!
Goodluck Helix :D

5 Likes

+1 You are like on a whole other level of active. When I made posts about my builds you were always the first to comment <3. You are very nice and laid back also. Great person for staff.

4 Likes

+1 Helix is active and friendly and kind, in my opinion he is perfect for the staff team. Best of luck Helix.

3 Likes

+10, mad lad, very eopic, nd big fun to talk to

4 Likes

+1 I mostly am on kitpvp. But from the discord, Helix is helpful, friendly, nice, and a good person in general. I’d say that they have matured since the last application.

+1 Good luck!
4 Likes

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyssyssyeysyseysyesyeysyeysyesyesyesyesyeysyeys

3 Likes

+1 yes
Helix is so so so passioate about WoolWars and would do his best to add to this gamemode. He is an extremely nice and kind person and I am 100% sure this will reflect on his actions as a staff member if he gets accepted
Good luck he licks

4 Likes

+1 Helix is a verry nice person and is really active in woolwars. Hes verry sweet and every encounter eith him in either ww or thr discord has been great. Gl buddy!

3 Likes

+1, Helicc always has always shown his dedication to WoolWars, he’s friendly and very active.

5 Likes

+1
helix is still one of the most active and friendly people you’ll ever meet on the server, he the serves it

5 Likes