Harry Potter Theme Cell Design Contest - Extended

:prison: Greetings fellow prison players! :prison:

As you maybe already know we are currently having a Cell Design Contest on Prison where players can enter with a cell of their choosing and design it in Harry Potter style for a chance to win up to 30$ store credit!!!

This contest was originally meant to end on January 18th however we have decided that we want to extend this in order to get more participants! We have therefor decided to change the date of the judging to January 31st!

This means that you now still have a chance to participate in this awesome contest for a chance to win up to 30$ store credit! You don’t have to be a good builder, you don’t have to buy access to /build to participate or anything like that!
All you need is a cell on the prison server and a little creativity!

So how do you participate? Well first of all I suggest you check out the original forum post right here: Harry Potter Theme Cell Design Contest
It should explain most of the important stuff but if you still have a question feel free to ask!
If you haven’t already commented on the original post regarding which cell you will be participating with and your IGN I suggest you comment on this post instead!

Example:
IGN: Joha4732
Cell: C1

Good luck to everyone that wants to win up to 30$ store credit!!:wink::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

cool o:

Each block their own contest with secret cells being their own contest, too?
I mean you have to consider the size of the cells.

You may enter this competition with any cell from any cell block! Including secret cells! They are all part of one big cell design contest and you can choose whatever cell you want all depending on how big a build you want to make! If you are going for a small secret chamber then it can be a huge advantage to use the small D cells compared to using a huge A cell etc…

My 2x2 secret cell will win, it has the perfect amount of detail to hit first place.

IDK if its too late to enter but here’s my info-

IGN: roidrampage9219
Cell: B71

I’m not a good builder but I thought I’d give it a try

IGN: cheater_
Cell: A19

Harry Potter North Tower / Divination Tower