Haity_po_kvar_ Helper Application (April 2023)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes, i have instant replay on all the time.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: Yes, I have discord i am online a lot, however i dont have teamspeak but if you want me i can download and learn how it works.

Application

IGN: haity_po_kvar_

Timezone: UTC +3 (Israel)

Can you use a microphone for an interview?: Yes.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod): Helper.

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE): Prison.

How active can you be per week?
Sunday: 2pm-9pm
Monday: 2pm-9pm
Tuesday: 2pm-9pm
Wednesday: 2pm-9pm
Thursday: 2pm-9pm
Friday: 2pm-3am (i dont sleep XD)
Saturday: 1pm-10pm
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I got ban for “teaming with a blacklisted” its a long story but i promised i will never do that again even tho i didnt mean to tean with the black listed.
Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: I did not, I wanted to apply last year but i didnt know there was application going and i missed it.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? Its ok i guess they are players who love me and players who hate me. im trying to do my best to have good reputation.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I always wanted to be helper i love this game and i like helping, even im not helper i reported a lot of glitches/players/bugs etc,
even one of the biggests if you want to hear more about what i reported this past few months dm me in discord. ADAR#8144

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? 7/10 or maybe 8/10, I know a lot about the moderating and i was helper in other server and once in someone’s discord, and im owner of H&A and its pretty chill there.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? 9/10 When i report players cheating, I started to know more about hacks/cheats in the game, I know a lot of cheats/hacks and i identify when i see one, Example for cheats: Killaura, Reach, Fly, No kb, Xray,tp, Bhop and more.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
Sadly, I barely have clips players since i delete them when there is a file i dont use/need anymore but i have a lot of bugs/glitches like the one big glitch i prefer not to send so players will not use it because it didnt patched yet. again if you want to know more my discord is ADAR#8144

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

-1, recently abused a VERY intentional bug to attempt to kill me while woodmining in collaboration with another player. (Being able to kill somebody in a safezone is a BUG, not a FEATURE)

2 Likes

+.5

I know me and a few others can be a bit rude sometimes about ur pb wins (all jokes btw) but I really do think ur a chill dude! I think the only thing that is making me give you a +.5 instead of a +1 is that you did team with a bl player.

anyways! good luck haity

2 Likes

wow thanks didnt expect you to say that to me appreciate!

1 Like

Guys lets not argue on applications, keep it to DMS if you really want to.

4 Likes

+1chill player.can be helper

2 Likes

+1 I love haity

2 Likes

<3 juca

1 Like

+0.125,
Isn’t that toxic, (Prob the least toxic out of all of BRS/H&A) but still you are toxic , immature, etc. But you have teamed with blacklisted players, also you say that you would never do it again but you still continue to do so… Your reputation isn’t good at all, you always sh11t talk people in chat whenever it’s pb.

1 Like
  1. Are you able to name the server you were “staff” on? Also being helper in a discord server does not count whatsoever when you’re on prison 24/7. Also you’re the owner of one of the most toxic gangs on prison… your reputation because of that is going downhill.
2 Likes

i didnt continue teaming with blacklisteds and im not toxic at all, my teamates/gang members have a bit of low reputation but it doesnt mean i have low reputation and yeah i know being helper in discord doesnt count i just said it as a bonus and u prob dont know the server i was helper on cuz its not popular it had like 200 players on it and it was israeli minecraft server

but yeah thanks for the comment.

1 Like

I won’t give a rating because we haven’t started out in the best possible way and I don’t want to sound biased.

I’ve definitely seen your growth as a person over the last few weeks/months. You’ve become more mature and less toxic.
You’re very knowledgeable on the gamemode you’re applying for, you’ve reported a bunch of bugs which shows that you really care.
However, I do want to see you continue to work on improving your toxicity and your reputation.
Overall, I think you’d probably make a good helper if you really tried.

Good luck!

4 Likes

I am trying my best thank you so much

2 Likes

You say that you don’t team with blacklisted players but you continuously team with no rank, no stats, no chest looted, has an ultra set found by anyone in H&A … and you say that you don’t team with IConstipated?

1 Like

+.5

can be toxic sometimes and has been speculated to team with bls but not bad ig

1 Like

+1 gl bro hope u get it

2 Likes

I’m not going to rate this, but I’ve seen you mature over some time, but your reputation can be worked on. Good luck Haity and best of luck :smiley:

4 Likes

Yo if your gonna argue with him take it to dm”s or messages on here. Flooding applications is rude and you should know yourself since you made one.

thank u yall

1 Like

Shut up you’re bad at Carnage. You are a qd and stop saying false info about people.

1 Like