Haity_po_kvar_ Helper Application (April 2023)

Take this to a dm or message them because this will flood an application which isn’t a place for arguing

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t mean to start an argument.

2 Likes

+0.75
Pretty knowledgeable about the game and nice to interact with as long as you are nice too. Gets a bad rep because H&A has lots of toxic kids, but the man himself is quite nice. Can’t give the full 1 just because of the connections with blacklisted players. It just kinda feels like you always have something shady going on in the background. If this isn’t true I’m sure it could be overcome with more transparency. Overall good candidate nobody is perfect.

2 Likes

i teamed with him only once and i didnt want to and ppl saying im keep teaming with bl players which is a bit of annoying bc its not true thank u for the comment love u bro

2 Likes

+.5 gets super toxic in chat at the slightest rude remark, previously teamed with Icon, I dont think he does anymore, but could be wrong. Kinda active in the times he mentioned, im usually on for those times and hes not on for even 5 hours if i remember correctly, but he did just come back from a break so could be wrong. Usually just joins for pb then leaves. But he did improve in maturity some and does report bugs.

3 Likes

-1 wont give me back my gingerbread man

2 Likes

bruh is this even count

1 Like

Give me my cookie back

1 Like

Not haitys cookie lol

1 Like

If you unblock me, we will be able to take this to dms :) blizzard#7143.

1 Like

This.

It is amazing to see you grow. I loved that you showed me prisonbreak and took the time helping me out. You have a great energy en enthousiasm when it comes to prison. Good luck with your application!

3 Likes

-1 He still has my cookie

1 Like

bro the cookie :skull:

1 Like

thanks <3 happy to help

1 Like

Give me my cookie and and ill give u staff

1 Like

i dont have ur cookie mate

1 Like

+1 always helpful and nice, gl man

2 Likes

+1 I was haity’s teamate for all of map 8R and some of map 9 and map 8, He is very nice and kind to everyone that respects him and I know this from experience.

3 Likes

didn’t mean to reply to DonutJack :smiley:

1 Like

His reputation is horrible, he legit said so many bad things about you whenever you’re offline… he tries to act super kind but he legit cussed someone out for helping someone in pb recently

2 Likes