[Guide] Prison Map 9

Introduction:

With the hard work of @TheRedVelvetCake & @Varmetek, they have brought us the newest map to MunchyMC Prison with many new additions. This guide is intended for newer players that want to know more about MunchyMC Prison.

What is Prison?

MunchyMC Prison is a gamemode in which players compete to be the best of the best. Loot, scam, kill, mine, do anything to be on top. Along the way, you may make good friends, but be careful who you trust, because they could also become your worst enemy.

Munchy’s Prison is very unique, as it keeps the aspect of mining as you see on most prison servers, but it adds many special twists to it that you would not see on your typical Prison server. From farming to looting, to fishing, to gambling, there are many ways for you to make money!

What can I do on Prison?

CLICK THE ARROW

Wood Mining

Woodfarming is a quick way to get some money, there are 2 areas to farm wood, one being the park, and two being the forest. The park is a safe area to mine wood, while the forest is a PvP area but with higher tier wood.

Mining

Mining is a good way to make a consistent amount of money without much risk in you losing your items. To mine, you can use the command /mine to go to your respective mine. Ranking up gives you access to better mines and every 4 ranks give you access to bigger cells. Fall damage is enabled! Players may try and trap you to take your items, so be careful! Some items can increase how efficient you mine, and increase the rate you make money.

When you warp to your mine, you may see a sign that allows you to rent the mine. Renting the mine exempts you from all forms of damage & gives you a 20% chance for double block drops. Only gang moderators and above can rent mines.

Looting

Looting is not primarily a money-making method, but a way for you to get powerful items. You can access the outside world by doing /warp exit. Be wary of other players as you loot chests because fighting is enabled and you will lose your items upon your death.

When looting, you can find gems, which will be put in your loot bag when you grab them. Returning inside the Prison will add the loot to your balance. Sometimes, the chests will hold very powerful items, such as Epic Rares, Ultra Rares, Legendary Rares, Special Rares, and Mythical Rares. (From worst to best.) These items can fetch a high price in the auction and are sought after by other players. Chests are refilled every 45 minutes, but players can use passes to instantly refill the chests in the outside world.

You can auction these items when you find them, as well as put them up on the Blackmarket for an extra boost in money. You can auction items by doing /auction and black-market items by doing /blackmarket (/bm).

Farming

Farming is a passive way of making money, as it does not require you to do much work. You can rent a farm anywhere at /warp farm. Remember, your cellmates cannot interact with your farm! You can get the materials to farm by going to the farmer, located to the right of /warp farm.

Getting started is easy, first, you will need the unrefined version of the crop you are planting. It starts with Acid (melons), which you can obtain at /warp melon. Each crop has a chance to drop its next tier.

Acid Acid
Weed Weed
Spice Spice
Mescaline Mescaline
Opiate Opiate
Shrooms Shrooms
Crack Crack

You can sell your refined crops by doing /deal, prices are low at the start of the map and they increase over time.

Fishing

Fishing is a quick way to make some money when you’re first starting out to help you move on to other stuff. Fishing works in levels, with the higher levelled you are the more items you can fish up, however level 75 is the last level to give new items. Each level you complete you will be rewarded 100 thousand times that level, meaning if you reached level 10 that would be 1 million.

Events & Items can increase the rate you fish at, as well as the rewards you gain from fishing!

Reminder that autofishing is not allowed and you will be punished if you do so.

Gambling

Gambling is a risky way of obtaining cash, but if you’re feeling lucky, take a try at the arcade!

The Wheel of Wonder is the most used form of gambling in the game, you choose to bet on a colour for up to 10 million, the machine will spin and whichever colour it lands on is the winning colour. The machine has 4 colours, Black and Red being the most common colours, with Green and Blue being the rarest. The Wheel of Wonder can be found ahead of you at /warp arcade.

Black & Red: 2x your current bet.
Green: 10x your current bet.
Blue: 1000x your current bet.

Wheel of Wonder

In the Jackpot players will enter their desired amount of money into the pot. The more money you put in, the more likely you will win, with the losers losing all their money in the pot. The winner will win all the money that is currently in the pot. The Jackpot can be found to the left of /warp arcade, up the water elevator.

Jackpot

In the Snail Race up to three players will bet on any of the 3 snails. If your snail wins the race, you will 2.8x your current bet, with the rest of the players losing their money. The Snail Race can be found to the right of /warp arcade, up the water elevator.

Snail Race

In Crash you bet on the stock market. After you bet, the market will start to rise, until it eventually crashes. If you choose to pull out, you will gain the amount of money the stock market is currently at. Wait too long to pull out, and lose all your money. Crash can be found at /warp arcade, up the elevator and behind the Arcade sign.

Crash

What are Events?

CLICK THE ARROW

Most events are automated and happen throughout the day as you play prison. Some events only trigger when something special happens, such as a player finding a rare item or manually triggered by an event pass.

List of Current Events

• Diamond Rush: The entire D Mine will be filled with Diamond Blocks & Diamond Ore.

• Rainbow Rush: The entire D Mine will be filled with an assortment of blocks, Diamond, Coal, Emerald, Iron, and Gold.

• Emerald Rush: The entire D Mine will be filled with Emerald Blocks. (Triggered by Mega Event Passes or a player finds a Mythical Rare.)

• Gold Rush: The entire D Mine will be filled with Gold, PVP is enabled.

• Gem Rush: Usually comes with Rushes, gems become more common outside.

• Golden Grass: Breaking grass will drop valuable minerals and blocks.

• Chest Refill: Chests outside will be refilled, allowing you to loot again.

• Lockdown: PvP will be enabled inside the prison, only Spawn and Cells are safe. There will be 3x block drops during lockdowns. You will not be able to teleport or logout, so use /safety.

• Scavenger: During scavenger, every chest you loot will count as you looting the chest twice.

• Iron Rush: The entire D Mine will be filled with iron blocks.

• Arcade Brawl: PvP is enabled throughout the arcade for a certain amount of time. During this event, there is a 25% bonus to all rewards throughout the arcade.

• Farmer’s Dream: Melon mine will turn into emeralds and obsidian, and crop growth speed is increased by 10x.

• Drug Raid: If you have drugs in your inventory, it is cleared and you are fined. If you do not, you are paid $1000 for being clean.

• Stormy Night: The rate at which you get fish is faster.

• Ultra Boost: 4x more likely to find rares outside for every player. (Ultra Boost pass only.)

• Mining Boost: Double block drops for every player. (Mining Boost pass only.)

• Turf War: Creates an area outside for gangs to lock down, The winning gang will gain significant advantages while looting!

• Looting Lotto: Players can loot outside to gain lottery tickets, Whoever has the most at the end will have a higher chance to win a legendary or mythical!

What are the NPCs and Shops?

CLICK THE ARROW
  • The Blackmarket: The black-market can be accessed by doing /bm. It offers items sold by other players.

• The Auction: You can auction items by using the command /auction, and if you see an item you want in the auction, you can use the /bid command to bid on items.

• Lunch Lady: The lunch lady is where you can buy food! You can access the Lunch Lady NPC by going to /warp kitchen*. *Mafia players do not have to eat food.

• Drugdealer: The drug dealer sells an assortment of different potions, and can be accessed by going to /warp bathroom.

• Nurse: The nurse will sell you health potions, as well as different healing items. The nurse can be accessed by going to /warp nurse. Thug+ can access this through /nurse.

• Thrift: The thrift dealer can be accessed by doing /thrift. They sell personal ultra boosts (activates immediately), cash, hints, and semis, in exchange for XP.

• The Farmer: The farmer resides near /warp farm, and sells farming materials.

• Fisherman: The fisherman sits at /warp park, you can buy fishing rods, chum, and exchange fish for money. The fish rotates every day.

• Santa: Santa resides at /spawn, Santa gives gifts to people who have purchased a santa pass.

• Shrek: Shrek resides near /warp park, and sells decorative blocks.Thug+ can access using /shrek.

• Winnie The Pooh: Winnie resides near /warp c, and sells honey blocks and writing equipment.Thug+ can access using /winniethepooh.

• Iago: Iago resides near /warp c, and sells banners.Thug+ can access using /iago.

• Scuttle: Scuttle resides near /warp c, and sells farming equipment.Thug+ can access using /scuttle.

• Geppetto: Geppetto resides near /warp c, and sells camp fires, smokers, grind stones, blast furnaces and smithing tables. Thug+ can access using /gappetto.

Where can I Find Cells & Storage?

CLICK THE ARROW
  • Storages: Your personal storage can be accessed by doing /storage. The higher your rank, the more space you get. Nobody can access this storage beside you, so feel free to store your personal belongings here.

• Cells: Running out of space in your storage? You can rent a cell at each cell block! The higher your cell block, the bigger the room. Remember to re-rent your cells every 7 days, or else it is free for the taking for any player! You may also cellmate other players so they can live with you, by doing /friend promote [player]

• Secret Cells: Special cells, they are hidden throughout the Prison Map. These cells are not typically in your normal cell spots, some have a view, and some can be very big as well.

What are the Rare Types?

CLICK THE ARROW

When looting, you will find a variety of items. Each item has it’s own special ability/perk to it. The higher the rarity, the better the item gets.

Semi Rare:

The most common rare. They are usually consumable/have durability and have moderate to weak abilities, that come in handy while you are playing.

Epic Rare:

The next tier below Ultra Rares. These have stronger abilities than semi-rares and serve as items to help you until you can get Ultra-Rares.

Ultra Rare:

Ultra Rares are strong items that range from helping you fight, to helping you make more money inside while mining. They are a lot rarer than epics and semi-rares and are unbreakable. They can be upgraded to their more powerful versions, Ultra Legendaries, by combining multiple of them. They have usually been added later in the map.

Legendary Rare:

Very rare items that have very powerful abilities, much stronger than that of Ultra Rares. They have some of the most powerful abilities in the game and are highly praised for their power and rarity. They can be upgraded into their more powerful versions, Fabled Rares, by combining multiple of them together. They are usually added late into the game.

Special Rare:

Exclusive items, usually coming from crates. They can range from being a consumable item to a very powerful item to boost your money-making or fighting capability. Special rares can rarely be found outside, but most often found by their respective crate or method (such as fishing).

Mythical Rare:

The best of the best, and the rarest items in the game. They are highly sought after and have extremely powerful abilities that will certainly give you the edge in gameplay if you own these items. Not many people will own these items, so consider yourself lucky if you happen to get your hands on one. They do not have an upgraded version, because they are already very powerful.

Don’t know what an item does? Buy a hint in exchange for XP at /thrift!

CLICK HERE FOR MAP 9 SPREADSHEET

Includes Rares, Rankup Prices and More.

Thank you to @kamiwami , @Gould and @Joedaboss for helping make this guide and giving me the opportunity to help!

Feel free to reply if you notice anything missing or out of place.

25 Likes

Awesome guide! ty Rat and everyone who helped making it :D

3 Likes

These are not the only things you can do to make money, please add more (woodmining ect.)

Did you guys just forget creature rares existed lmao

Adding that thug+ players can use commands to access some of these would be helpful information :+1:

Other than that, meh guide, feel free to expand on it when more info comes out about items and when the community has a better grasp on this map

1 Like

No u dont lol

2 Likes

Woodmining would be good to add for sure, but creature rares definitely fall under special rares, if fishing rare do. (We include them in the spreadsheet). The wood mining is a good suggestion, thank you.

2 Likes

rat guide :rat::thumbsup:

2 Likes

good guide rat very helpful

1 Like

THANK GOD omg with my money now I can play prison

1 Like

think i did all that now

most of it is copied from kamiwamis map 8 guide :+1:

1 Like

wow copycat

Rat is the best

1 Like

rat :+1:

1 Like

credits
“kawiwami, whippingcream, thycosmos: Created concept/ outline.”

hm >:T

1 Like

whip and cosmos didnt make the forum post!!!

yeah ur right kami did you just stole it lmao

Nice guide! Excited to see the spreadsheet fill up.

1 Like