Gold Farms

And I kept saying that they both require hard work. I agree with you that gold farms aren’t only afking but it’s still op and I’m pretty sure there’s no really best way to get gold other than gold farms, perhaps shops but mining can’t fight against it at all.

You’ve been telling that gold farms makes 5000 gold in like 3h where mining doesn’t, and since I don’t know much about gold farms and that you’re used to make some, I’m just assuming you are right.
From someone that have been mining for a while I can tell you that mining can’t give that much in 3 hours, making gold farms being more profitable.

You also said that you were kind of inactive, so my guess is that you may not be informed about how hard is gold to make this season.
Adding that you made 2.5k from a mesa but still less that as you said again what gold farms can make.

So basically you said that gold farms aren’t afkable and there’s hard work being the scene. We can all agree. But the benefits aren’t the same for mining and you basically said it by yourself

lmaoo

1 Like

I think you are just contradicting yourself…
I would just request someone to close the post, there was another one speaking about gold on survival and since we don’t have many things to add… You could give your thoughts and vote There!

2 Likes

hehehehehe ok

1 Like

Yeah, I’d definitely rather mine for three hours than sort through chests for three hours, regardless of which one yields more gold in the end.

4 Likes

Thats why we all call ya Master Miner of Munchy B)

1 Like

Mining is more fun for me then sorting, I just don’t really mine at all because it’s still more boring then afking and grinding other games.

1 Like

Other games? LOL, what are other games? :D

1 Like

Other Minecraft servers but you’re not supposed to say what they are lol.

Pickle

2 Likes