"Global ranks"

If you go to the munchymc shop you can see the global ranks category but I have a problem with it
it’s not really global these ranks are only for
The hub - It’s a hub, not something special
kitpvp - the best thing that the global ranks are offering
Wool wars - kinda dead but ok

and now to the problematic things

Maze runner - You can’t access it from the hub and its dead no players
Classichg - closed I think
Skywars - Closed
so the global ranks offer you ranks for 2 gamemodes and the hub
I don’t know what should they do but at least remove skywars and classichg from the list on the shop I think its time to update the global ranks
edit: Also it’s not global if its not for all server please give them things in prison or something

3 Likes

hmmm… these words corrupted my global life

1 Like

At this point Global Ranks is just for kitpvp and survival. Hopefully global ranks can have some features on prison.

1 Like

I am playing kitpvp and prison mainly if I want a rank I need 60 dollars for the worst rank in both servers if I want a normal rank It costs more than a hundred dollars so I don’t really know why I should buy a rank anymore if its really global it should have things for all servers

I agree. If it’s global, it should be on prison!!

df5b0541d0c3e040ff97a7509f920fb6

At least have some benefits on Prison

1 Like

ever one forgets about woolwars ;-;

2 Likes

“Woolwars; kinda dead but ok”

1 Like

Its never dead in my heart

2 Likes

prison is totally different to the other gamemodes it is run by dream

1 Like

still on the server

1 Like

It’s still part of the network it’s not dream’s network

Boosting it because its important

the ranks are suppose to be different to the other servers its prison you wouldnt have elite legend and super as a rank on prison lol

I understand your point but still give them a daily crate or something or 2 normal crates a day instead of one just small benefits cause they are “global”

you get daily mini crates

I know I meant a special daily crate or 2 mini crates

global ranks have nothing todo with prison lol so im sure they wont add perks for being elite because then they will have to do the same with the actual prison ranks to make it fair and then u can just buy 1 rank and have all the benifits of lets say super or thug

1 Like

the prison ranks name is not GLOBAL ranks it’s named prison ranks which means the give benefits only in prison but I kinda understand what you are saying its a different mode

edit: I fixed a grammer mistake

I really want an admin to see this and do something or give an answer

It would be nice to see global benefits on the prison server. Maybe an Elite crate and a Super crate could be added.

2 Likes