"Global ranks"

you really aren’t getting much for what you pay. i mean look at legend, at its regular price its 40$ more than elite and all you get is colored chat and a tag lmfao. munchy overcharges considering they dont even use dedicated servers for hosting. the buycraft is so outdated which is sad because it takes 5-10 minutes at the most to clean it up and update it. i dont get the point of having prison on the network if the global ranks dont apply to it. is it TRULY on the network if its just attached to the bungee and only shares bans?

4 Likes

exactly I kinda agree with you its a bit overpriced cause you don’t get things from it now its not really global ranks its kitpvp ranks

Its too different for it though, if you lowered prices of munchy ranks you lose the quality on the server and coding for it. Just stop the complaining please

Prison is more of like a merge of dream and bads servers

1 Like

my point is add more things or lower the price do something do be like “if they will change it might hurt the server” but guess what more people will buy it if the price will be lower

Do you know how demand and supply works? More people wouldn’t buy it its basic economics

if you take something and you make it better, add more things and don’t change the price of couse more people will buy it its common sense but ok

More people will buy it if the price is lower.
That’s like if wedding rings prices went down, people would be more likely to buy them quicker

But it could also lead to less profit, depending on the amount of sales made. Munchy’s prices are fine the way they are, and are much cheaper than many servers. If the price isn’t worth it for you, don’t buy.

1 Like

its not really a merge considering mc-prison has always been on munchy.

not true, many popular servers have higher quality code and their ranks are much cheaper.

clearly you don’t.

what servers are you looking at lmfao

2 Likes

@Jadoo McPvP used to sell their top rank for $80 a month. I suppose I can’t compare a dead server to a live one though. Maybe they are a little pricey but if you don’t think the price is worth it, then don’t buy :man_shrugging:

1 Like

it actually is. Why is dream owner on it then?

It was not 80$ a month. It was 5/10/20 per month, and then towards the end they sold lifetime Pro 300$, and then later dropped it to 100$ and allowed the people who previously bought it to give 2 people lifetime pro.

Also McPvP gave way more perks and rewards for donating than Munchy. You had HG, Main/Badger/Elite/Raid/Teams, Smash, Mazerunner, KitPvP, and the list goes on and on. Let’s not forget those gamemodes actually had players, whereas on here the only gamemode with players that the rank gives perks to is kitpvp.

Maybe it was per year :thinking: for some reason I remember $80 a month but I guess I’m wrong. I wish McPvP could come back :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like