Gawkyy's Staff Application #2

Heya gawky i decided to change my vote to +0 (btw this has nothing to with you -1 my app i just want to express stuff that happened)
So the reason i change my vote is 3 reasons

1. You swear quite othen (which you can do but something might slipout while talking to a neighboor
  2. What vanilla said above. You kinda seem stand off-ish (ie if a random player says hi do you, you dont respond) I tried to talk to you about this but you tried to argue and making up excuses. As a staff member its our job to represent munchy, and if a new player came on and you ignores them it makes them think they arent welcomed
  3. You kinda use your ts powers abusively (not saying your abusive just saying you use it too much) i was in a channel with others then you joined and kept on moving me to a channel with someone who i had problems with. (He was being rude to me and other staff members so i wanted to avoid him) and i told you 4 times to stop but you still did until i just disconnected. How do we know that you wont be doing this to other players?
    I hope you take this as constructive criticism and not hate fix these issues and you’ll be golden
    Nonetheless goodluck :four_leaf_clover:
3 Likes

Okay yeah but like
Who says hi to randoms- I know I don’t, because I hate everyone equally.
Nah but really, I think #2 isn’t a problem, because even admins do this.

2 Likes

Will not be responding to this here in full detail, Your feedback was noticed and will be taken differently. I’ve explained all this in messaged which you’ve possibly misunderstood what I said. If you’d like to speak about these “abusive” actions we can sit down and have a discussion with a higher-up if needed. Thank you for this.

No need ive already tired to talk to you but i talked to ant about it which you said i could do of course. I dont think i misunderstood anything i think in fact the opposite as a new player could think your rude (which you aren’t) and misunderstand you. I think that you misunderstood my criticism
Nonetheless goodluck :four_leaf_clover:
Edit: grammar

I will say this of defense to Gawkyy.

That swearing isn’t the worst and what I mean by that is if he’s in his channel with his friends then so what? It’s his channel and his friends but, if he was swearing in the lobby, then that’s a nono.

When I was in help n support with him many times, he would always be quick help out a lot, especially to the people who were even “meming” him. I think Vanilla is a memer and didn’t want to deal with his bull crap.
As I said, I don’t know about anyone else experience with him, but mine was perfectly fine, and when I gave him advice, he was understanding, and he listened without complaining, etc.

7 Likes

Yup no problem if ur in ur channel ur rules. But swearing alot can be seen as immature is the point im trying to make

Gawkyy, I’m going to give you a +1 for the following reasons:

• You have been given a lot of different responsibilities [Newsletter Team, Helper, Event] in a short amount of time and still seem to do your job efficiently. (May I add, I haven’t seen any major mistakes either!)
  • You DO swear a lot, but you keep it contained to your channel, and among your friends, which isn’t a major issue.
  • From what I’ve seen, you are active in Game on Kit (Which is what you are applying for, so that’s all that matters.)

In conclusion, I think that you would be perfect for Staff this season and currently have nothing negative to say about you!

Good Luck!
-LiamTBN

7 Likes

Thank you for this Liam! I’m also glad you’ve taken notice to the accomplishments I have made while being here on Munchy. I understand that second reasoning, which is why I keep it mainly only around certain friends and mainly in my channel. Regardless which is what you’ve explained after. Thank you for the love! :heart: :cowboy_hat_face: (Also I’m not annoyingly active smH)

-0.56 is nice and bully at the same time

2 Likes

whaaat? a staff app??

+1

• Active
  • Great help on the forums
  • Nice guy

Can’t really list more as I don’t really play kit but I see that you’re extremely helpful and active on the forums (and pretty active lately on prison ;p) so good luck! :D

Going to have to give you a +.9.

-Very active in-game
-Very nice in chat as well as answers questions

• Active in teamspeak and gives help whenever is needed in help and support

I think you would make a good addition to the staff team indeed!

+1 very nice person, mature, and good event member! goodluck

Thank you for the feedback everyone! :heart:

3 Likes

I thought I already made a comment but guess not :man_shrugging:
I don’t even know what to say but +1.

1 Like

avoids confrontations in teamspeak
mutes without telling you
whenever in help and support he doesnt give a heck
annoying as heck
not active in community

2 Likes

Was an application necessary? Give this man Mod! Best applicant for the job, much love Gawkyy best of luck <3
-Funny

2 Likes

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future

3 Likes