Gawkyy's Staff Application #2

+1
I don’t expect anything less. Good luck :D

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the support! :smiley:

+0.5
Incredible guy, super active, fun to talk to, helpful, and just amazing in general. Very fit for staff.

Wondering why I didn’t give a +1? Well, the application seems kinda rushed, as in the grammar is very odd at a lot of points (which makes some parts very hard to understand), and it seems like you neglected looking over it even one more time after writing and before posting. It also seems a bit too informal at times to be a formal application.

Best of luck,
~Mythical :sheep:

1 Like

Thank you for this, I’m currently editing it at the moment! :smiley:

1 Like

No problem! Tip: write it as if you’re trying to sell yourself to be a staff member to someone who doesn’t know you at all. In other words, not only should you be detailed, but you should also have good grammar and be formal, make sure everything can be understood, etc. Because it’s not just about what people know about you that is going to be the decider. Your written app needs to fit to the standards, too, hence why it’s here :)

3 Likes

+1 rep

You really do deserve to be staff on the server.
You are friendly, nice, helpful and also a good player.

<3

1 Like

Thank you for the tip and Thanks for the +1 ! :blue_heart:

1 Like

+1 friendly and helpful also doesnt sound gay enough to be James Charles @Sowl XD

2 Likes

+1 Good Helper and active in the community. Well done!

2 Likes

Thanks for the support! :purple_heart:

+1 Active
Mature
Helpful
Good Luck!
~Alex

1 Like

Definitely a +1 from me! Gawkyy has been extremely active and always helps players and warns rule breakers. He is always considerate even when dealing with toxic toasters. He has spent his time on Munchy being mature and is a perfect candidate for staff! In my opinion.

2 Likes

+1
Super active. Very kind :slight_smile:

Thank y’all! :D

1 Like

+1
Gawkyy is by far one of the most active and dedicated munchy applicants to apply for JMod. He’s a very approachable, kind, dedicated, and engaging player. Best of luck!

~Ned

1 Like

+1.
As @Dishrespect touched on, I would also like to see you demonstrate proficiency at detecting more discrete cheats.

Otherwise, you are helpful, active on all platforms, and a contributing member of the community.

4 Likes

Thank you for this Cyber, I would be trying to work more on showing that I am possible to detect distinctive cheats. Regardless, thank you for the feedback! :blue_heart:

Just read through your application Gawky, and here’s a fat +1 for ya! ;)

• Great detail and explanation
  • Good recordings
  • Little to no grammatical errors
  • Very kind and helpful person in-game

Good luck broskie (:

– frogtism1

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback~ :heart:

1 Like

isnt very approachable in teamspeak. when joining me in help and support, seems uninterested in what I have to say. If you fix your attitude out side of the server, you would make a much better applicant