Gawkyy's Staff Application #2

Heya gawky i decided to change my vote to +0 (btw this has nothing to with you -1 my app i just want to express stuff that happened)
So the reason i change my vote is 3 reasons

1. You swear quite othen (which you can do but something might slipout while talking to a neighboor
  2. What vanilla said above. You kinda seem stand off-ish (ie if a random player says hi do you, you dont respond) I tried to talk to you about this but you tried to argue and making up excuses. As a staff member its our job to represent munchy, and if a new player came on and you ignores them it makes them think they arent welcomed
  3. You kinda use your ts powers abusively (not saying your abusive just saying you use it too much) i was in a channel with others then you joined and kept on moving me to a channel with someone who i had problems with. (He was being rude to me and other staff members so i wanted to avoid him) and i told you 4 times to stop but you still did until i just disconnected. How do we know that you wont be doing this to other players?
    I hope you take this as constructive criticism and not hate fix these issues and you’ll be golden
    Nonetheless goodluck :four_leaf_clover:
3 Likes