Garrettfry55s Build team Request

IGN and past IGN’s: Garrettfry55

Timezone:EST

Discord username:GarrettFry55

How long have you played MunchyMC?: since January

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: Its a build that I like to do in survival situations in were you make circles that branch of and each circle has an outline and a center and each circle has a meaning weather its armour and nether, or farming, or even an aquarium if you want to flex.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: Very and I LOVE them so much.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.) I am good at underground medieval some modern themes, I am NOT good at regular houses and interiors to them but i’m good at interiors to the stuff im good at(i’m also good at the build type the server does to)

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have not done any in the past and i’m hoping this will be my first, i’ve practiced for a while and I think im ready.

1 Like

um… that first build look like mine when i was 10 years old
that second build doesnt look very good either
-1 sorry

Hey , ur builds aren’t awful but I think you should look at the accepted app’s to see what skill level meets the server requirements.
PS: I think u should also change ‘‘Request’’ to ‘‘Application’’ because this isn’t exactly a ‘‘Request’’ but it’s a minor thing.
Good luck :smiley:

1 Like

Please be more respectful when criticizing someone’s application.

Nonetheless, It’s going to be a -1 from me for the reason stated by @Sottoc.

1 Like

I am about that age so :P

1 Like

Hello!

I think this is a great improvement from your last application! However, I have some advice to give you that will help you.

Don’t forget to include the hash tag and the numbers!

Why are these your specialties/weaknesses? You should add more information!

I recommend starting off with a smaller server to help you with your experience. This will prove that you work well with a team.

Your builds are good, but you can improve them. Try adding more types of builds. Also, you should include more builds.

You should go here to see accepted builder applications and here for tips on writing one.

I hope you found this useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

You shouldn’t be on the forums if you are 10 years old :flushed:

1 Like

Hey there!
As stated above you should look at accepted applications to get an understanding of the skill level required for building

Edit: I saw your old application was denied 14 days ago. You should wait a little longer before making another one

1 Like

sry but i got flashback from times when i played 4 fun with friends 4 years ago
i will more respectful next time

1 Like

Your previous application was already denied, please wait at least 3 months between applications.

1 Like