GamingAbuna's Staff Application (January 2022)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes I have been playing on the server when i stream

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes I have OBS and I use to record and Stream

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: Yes I know how to use teamspeak and discord but discord is my main application that i use

Application

IGN: ttvGamingAbuna

Timezone: Australian Central Timezone

Can you use a microphone for an interview?: Yes I Can

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod): I dont really mind to Be honest but i would prefer jmod

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE): I would Like to apply for jmod on the pvp server

How active can you be per week? I can be active 4 days a week (thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday) between 4pm - 5pm on weekdays and 11:30am - 4pm on weekends

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: I haven’t gotten any punishments on any of your server’s

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: No I havent applied for any roles before

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I would think im a guy who just wants to get to know everyone and make friends online, so i would say i have a good reputation on the server

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I have been waiting since last season to apply I was a day late lol, so when I saw the applications were open i got on my computer and started typing.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? 6

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? in between 6 and 7

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: N/A

1 Like

-1 for now

• Your application lacks a lot of detail - you can edit your application and elaborate on your answers.
  • I haven’t seen you online much

Good luck though!

Hey, I don’t give ratings but I try to help so here’s what to fix:

• try to add more details to your application .

• try to become more active by talking or for helping people in chat.

• Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? in between 6 and 7

Although it’s not a requirement try to tell us how and what hacks do you know and how you would detect them.

None of them are a requirement but it would make your application more better!

Best of luck!

1 Like

Not rating yet
Lack of details
Seems rushed