GAME__ERROR__404 Buildteam application

IGN and past IGN’s: GAME__ERROR__404 past ign: Steven556

Timezone: Berlin

Discord username: GAME__ERROR__404#4603

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I have played Munchymc for like 2 months and my first impression was “wow” i want to be a part of it.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

This is my proudest build because i build it only with pluggins and commands.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: Im playing with world edit for 2 years and the most pluggins are easy for me.
I dont know every pluggin of your server, but i can learn fast.
Im useing world edit some pluggins and nearly every simple mc command.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I am very good with Terraforming and other building modifications. Im with every (harder) modification very experienced but my weakness is decorating with small things.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I build with my sister a server with those castles and buildings/ I build a bit on the european server “Gommehd.net” and i was proud of it.(I have build a bit on the spawn)

And now myself: Im a nearly 16 years old boy, im playing minecraft since 2012 and i was interested in building since 2014. I was building Spawns, castles for like 3 years and i was proud of it.
Information: I can play every day and this for 2-3 hours

If I may ask. How old are you :pensive:

Hello!

After reading your application and viewing your portfolio, I’ve come up with some advice to help you!

THE APPLICATION

You skipped this question.

I recommend showing some of the things you know about these plugins! What commands do you know? What can you make with it?

Why are these your strengths/weaknesses? You should add more information here.

Have you worked on any other server or network? Just asking.

THE PORTFOLIO
I think your builds are pretty good! I think the castle is the best! I really love it! I think you should include more images of builds!

Also, I recommend adding a bit more detail to your other builds!

OVERALL
You should go take a look at accepted applications and also look at the Build Team Application Guide to help you!

I hope you found this useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks

Every build is from one server of me

I could show you

1 Like

Good respond

As it stands in my applycation im nearly 16 years old

Are you sure that you’re 16 :pensive:

Your builds are… ok. You should look at what accepted builders did. Your builds are good but for munchymc standards they are ok. I will give you a +.3 just because of the castle.

1 Like

jup i can give you pic of travel pass im born in 31.10.2004 Thats nearly 16

Nvm then >:(

Why did you ask

I guess because little kids cant be in build team?

It’s just that your application didn’t seem like something that a 16 yr would write.

Yup i know but im from germany and im not the best english writer but i can speek very good

just say ‘‘Thanks for the feedback’’

just say +1 or -1 don’t start a conversation

1 Like

Hey there, while we appreciate your application, we do not currently think your build style fits within our expectations for our builders. Please wait at least 3 months before applying again. Thank you!

1 Like