Forum members tier list

WWWHHHHAAAAATTTTTTSSSSSSS GOOD YALL. I FINALLY stopped procrastinating and finished this damn tier list, I have chosen 45 of what I saw to be the forum top contributors writer it’s in newsletter writings, posts, comments, etc. if you weren’t chosen it’s maybe cause you aren’t too active yet or haven’t had an impact in comparison to some others but I did try to think of people who did contribute recently too a lot, which is why there is a few newcomers that you could rate on how their recent contributions have been. I capped it at 45 and I know there could be issues with figuring out pfp’s but just ask for help and I or someone else will respond, I hope you all enjoy this cause there was a “couple” of issues making it but I think it will be worth it :) !!!

Anyways this rating isn’t for most activity or comments but those a contribute, this is more about the people’s impact at contributing to this website. But yall will figure it out! Please don’t make this controversial or take ratings too personal and I hope you all enjoy!!!

Heres the link below, have fun!: Forum members impact within a year tier list

11 Likes

im just happy to be here

4 Likes

Nice IP Grabber

Unserious TierList

3 Likes

For the new dudes I choose some of the more contributing few but you guys still only have really 1-2 months of activity, you still have time to make an impact eventually dw

1 Like

Shhh :shushing_face:

Even I struggled with this, and I made it! Anyways I looked at all of yalls activity and topics and tried to see who had bigger impact feel free to ask why you or someone else got a position you don’t agree with! If you whine about not being on the tier list kneel on rice and pound sand idk what to say and idrc! Also yes I put myself in S, I tried not to be egocentric but like cmonnnnnnnnnnnn…………

10 Likes

common DonutJack L
(Ban inbound)

4 Likes

6 Likes

Well thought but having candlea at any lower then A at very least is surprising if we’re talking impact, I can honestly agree with most of the other tier list tho

Also edit: why tf is evillrat F??? Litterally a forum mod, maker of one of the most checked guides on munchy, and an active as hell member!

2 Likes

dawg.

2 Likes

Valid or not?

8 Likes

skepiwi my best friend

3 Likes

I feel honored

4 Likes

idk what else to say

4 Likes

3 Likes

I had to change the tier list cause someone decided they wanted to be different wretchedly coughs CANDLEA wretchedly coughs so reminder don’t change your damn pfp for like a week and a half (I get a pass cause I’m the Goon of War and everyone knows my main pfp)

2 Likes

I’ll deep fry you

3 Likes

Something is not adding up…

10 Likes

EvillRat is F for Friend

7 Likes

i think u put me too high

3 Likes