Forum members tier list

That made me giggle :sob:

3 Likes

In his defense while I may disagree with evillrats placement this is impact in a year, this is also kinda the year you quit and you haven’t been as active on the forums. If you ask me for impact on the forums all time you’d rank high for me THEN Jamie

1 Like

Not high enough! No tier can contain you and your dreadful mile long yaps of the server turning into a Hooverville helixed, truly makes me want to just send zip bombs and negative complaints to the server owners, then grief all the event maps for survival championships, just call everyone ”poopyfart buttface von stinkeheads”!

Anyways same with Jamie you quit and are less active but I’d put you higher if this wasn’t in a year lol.

Also since some people Are blind to humor this is a joke, I applaud your criticism at times especially on kit and your criticism how it gets run.

Goat list imo

4 Likes

Hi Scop how’s ur break

I can’t remember

1 Like

Seems your break from munchy has given you some head trauma! You should come back to fix it (don’t leave me :pensive:)

I’ll do tier list :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Wonderful! Make sure to put yourself in the top 3 or S at least :wink:

1 Like

damn, c tier and d tier are sad

4 Likes

W list

1 Like

Goat list !!

Edit: relooking at this I’d change my top 3 to drex, McDonald’s, and candlea

Sorry @EvillRat

8 Likes

i putted evillrat in F for the lol’s

2 Likes

what in the world

3 Likes

Im surprised my one comment every few months didnt make me up there

3 Likes

Someone post a tier list, i spent time on this and i wanna see more tierlistssssssssssssss

1 Like

:gasp: IM IN THE F CATEGORY #emotionaldamagefrfr :fire:

2 Likes

:fire:

7 Likes

Sorrry :sob: I originally put you in d then I realized the tier list had no F’s, but if this was a tier list of exceedingly excellence easy top 3

1 Like

I have finally made a tier list = to both the Applebees grill and the bar menu in both wisdom, determination of will, and the strength of excellence, behold and let your jaws drop the floor like a brick onto simfonija’s head when she isn’t looking because I am her greatest opp while you stare in endless joy and hatred at this tier list

3 Likes