FlareSox's August Staff Application - #2

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I have been playing Munchy for about 7 months!

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I use OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) to record high-quality videos.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes, I have TeamSpeak already downloaded and I use it pretty frequently, even though I prefer discord.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

:parrot:IGN: FlareSox, all past IGN’s can be found here.

:parrot:Age: I am currently fourteen years old.

:parrot:Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

:parrot:Languages Spoken: English (fluent) Spanish (beginner) Marathi (semi-fluent)

:parrot:How active can you be per week?
I am online 4-8 hours a day typically. This is a quick summary of my schedule (All times in EST):

For the next month, I will typically be online anytime between 10 AM and 9 PM every day.

When school starts, I will be on-and-off. I have school for one week then break for one week. My off-weeks would look like my schedule for the month of August, but my on-weeks, I would have this schedule:

Sunday: 10 AM - 10 PM

Monday: 5 PM - 10 PM

Tuesday: 5 PM - 10 PM

Wednesday: 3 PM - 10 PM

Thursday: 5 PM - 10 PM

Friday: 5 PM - 10 PM

Saturday: 10 AM - 10 PM

Note: I will obviously not always be online/available in these timeframes, this is just a timeline on when I don’t have school or work.

:parrot:When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined Munchy back in January, January 10th, 2020 to be exact. I stayed because I truly loved the community on Survival. Everyone here is kind and welcoming, and every time I join I get flooded with welcome backs, and whenever I need help with anything I always find help. I am constantly engaging with the community, and every day I find a new friend or become better friends with someone that was already my friend. I just love how this community is awesome in every way possible.

:parrot:Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of the story:
Well, the one “actual” punishment I have I’ve been told was false and unjustified by two helpers and a mod, but I’ll explain it anyway.
So basically I was talking with someone in the WoolWars lobby about Munchy’s gamemodes, and I said “what if Munchy just took hipickel’s bedwars plug-in,” and I got muted for 6 hours. The mod (helper at the time) that warned me then told me later that the mute was false, and they even told me that if they had muted me they wouldn’t’ve muted me for that long.

All of my other punishments are jokes from Mods/Helpers, such as a 5-second tempban from Mr. cxsmxs yesterday when we were in a VC.

:parrot:Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
While I don’t have any moderating experience on Minecraft Java, I have a bit of experience from when I was younger and had MCPE. I can’t recall all of the experiences, as it was a while ago, but I do remember one:

There was a server called “Chaos” in which I was a Mod. All I did was punish for griefs really, and I remember perm-banning one or two people.

:parrot:Do you have any anticheat experience?
While I know the gist of the Ares anti-cheat, I don’t really know much about it, so I would answer this as a no.

:parrot:Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
All my hacker reports on Munchy can be found at the other end of this link.

I also have a couple of bug reports on survival, which I won’t link here for obvious reasons. If it is needed you can DM me on the forums or discord asking for the videos of them.

:parrot:What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
As a non-staff member, I am extremely involved in the community, and I have met and spoken to most of the active players on the server, whether in voice or in text. I am also always helping out and answering questions that pop up in chat. I also strive to be a nice person all around, paying people gold when they need it, giving people maxed netherite tools when they are in need of them, making people god sets of armor, and using all the resources I have spent lots of time getting to make others’ lives easier. Overall I am just trying to make other people’s experiences on the server better.

:parrot:How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
I have always wanted to help the community here on Munchy, so when I’m given the shot to help it out in a bigger way than I can as a normal player on the server, you can count on it that I’ll give my 110%.
Another thing that will benefit munchy is that I am a very kind person in my eyes, and I always strive to be friends with others and help anyone else around me out as much as I can.
I also am pretty mature and levelheaded, I always try my best to stop the argument before it gets heated and turns into a nuisance for the staff to deal with it. My punishments list also reflects this, I haven’t been punished for arguing or saying things in chat that shouldn’t be said.

:parrot:How do you work when in a team?
I work really well in a team! I am very friendly and outgoing so I work especially well in a team because of that! On top of that, I always listen to others’ ideas and try not to ever shoot anyone down, because it comes off as very disrespectful.

:parrot: If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
Yes. I have been denied once for maturity reasons. Since then I have strived to become more mature when interacting with other people in the community, whether its in voice chat or in text.

Thanks for reading my application! Stay safe and stay healthy, folks!
-A little conk named Flare

Edits:
Edit #1: Added emojis to make reading the application easier.

18 Likes

+1

You are extremely active on all platforms, kind, and mature!

2 Likes

+1
Very active
Mature
Respectable!

Good Luck Flare!

1 Like

+1 mature
Helpful
Polite
Enjoyed conks

1 Like

Flare is active, and known in the community. The application is very good and has a perfect amount of detail. Since you just came back from a decently long break from Survival, I would have recommended waiting a couple of active days on Survival before applying. It feel like it would have backed up this application a bit more.

Nonetheless, I’m giving this application a +1!

Good Luck :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

+1 A very nice person :slight_smile:

1 Like

7/10 said strived too much
It’s now 45%

1 Like

Huge +1.
May seem like a silly little parrot, well, he is… but Flare is absolutely lovely <3

3 Likes

+1 yes

1 Like

+1
birb

1 Like

Thanks for all the positive feedback, it means a lot (:

@McDonalds You arent that bad yourself Mr. Monke :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

jesus why are there so many conks e-e

oh I used them to separate the questions

Oh and to answer Serpp, I’ve actually been active for ~4-6 hours on Survival for the last week, so that kinda answers that.

But you are correct, I did take a decently sized break (a month or so) and mostly stop playing Survival although I did play it, but much less. I came back from my break about a week ago, and I think I made a forums post about it a few days ago (;

Anyways thanks for the feedback :pray:

2 Likes

+1

yes.

1 Like

:pleading_face:

1 Like

+1 I don’t play survival but you’ve been really active on the discord and forums. You seem like a really cool and mature person and I hope you get accepted!

1 Like

+1 great person and very helpful definitely deserve mod

1 Like

+1 for the following reasons:

• Very active and involved with the community
  • Mature
  • Strong app
  • Was very nice to me when I talked to him in-game
  • Helpful

Good luck on your app , @FlareSox ! :smiley:

1 Like

+1 I Don’t play survival but I know that FlareSox is an active, kind, and mature person who I see would fit well in this position.

1 Like