FlareSox's August Staff Application - #2

Thank you everyone for all the positive feedback :blue_heart:

1 Like

+1
Great friend. (I donā€™t really play surv but here are my comments)
I think flare is very mature and if I ever log onto surv heā€™s almost always online. Heā€™s also an experienced player on munchy, he is definetly fit for jmod. good luck flare. I know youā€™ll be accepted :heart:

Luv you miny :sparkling_heart:

I would have to put my word in this as well, firstly I wish you the best of luck! You have been one of the first people I have met on Munchy; you were very helpful and guided me through this community which does goes to show you know a lot about the server, besides also being a very friendly person and how involved you are in the community and social platforms, I believe you have potential in this role and there is always room to learn. big +1 from me

3 Likes

Very nicely written good luck :smiley:

+1

1 Like

+1

Best of luck, you got this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I donā€™t typically give plus ones or even look at applications anymore, but flare is the kindest most mature person Iā€™ve met on munchy. That being said, Huge +1 from me <3

1 Like

@Quorafied @SmoonC @Braadley

:pleading_face::pleading_face: Thanks so much for the kind words

Ily @RedAffect <33

1 Like

+1
Active and mature

1 Like

Very active and also a kind player!
Good luck Flare!!!

1 Like

Thank you @Apartracer and @marcydoki <3

1 Like

Ok well Iā€™m slightly confusedā€¦

But Iā€™ll try my best to answer this.

First of all, just to get the petty stuff out of the way -Iā€™m putting parrot emojis to put some color into it and make it more clear where the answers and where the questions are.

And now on the the actual valid points- I do agree that there is a risk of immaturity with my general age group, but I think I have that under wraps, and Iā€™m only ever ā€œimmatureā€ when talking to my good friends, which is joking in private places most of the time.
For the second point: I do understand that that server doesnā€™t really mean much, but I figured I would put it in anyways because it is after all some experience.

And yes voicing your opinion and giving me a rating is allowed, no ones going to be flagging your post this time (I think)

6 Likes

You canā€™t choose if youā€™re mature or not. Someone else has to say if you are. Thatā€™s like saying youā€™re very nice to everyone while you donā€™t know what other people think of you.
You canā€™t say that youā€™re only immature around your friends when you know that isnā€™t the case. Being immature doesnā€™t mean that youā€™re being toxic, by the way. Itā€™s very different. I know thatā€™s where youā€™re trying to get with it, but itā€™s different.

True, I may have worded that a bit wrong xD

But to the other stuff, things like my punishment list show that Iā€™ve never been overly toxic, even on Prison (which I play a decent amount) I donā€™t let the toxicity get to me, which kind of proves maturity. The biggest point there is Iā€™ve never been overly toxic on any server and gotten a mute for it, even on the server thatā€™s supposed to be toxic.

I didnā€™t let your reply get to me, which says a bit.

1 Like

+1
A kind, mature, calm and patient person.
Very detailed, neat and understandable application.
Good luck Flare!

• Jamie
3 Likes

Iā€™d like to argue against your comment about immaturity at the age of 14. Although this age group can be generalized as immature, it is unfair to do so. Flare is very mature and judging him based on his age is unfair in my opinion.

As for your other points, I agree with most of them. The parrots may help some people but are useless overall.

Nevertheless, this was a very detailed application and Flare is a very mature person and would be amazing staff.

• Jamie
7 Likes

+100000000000000000000 you are a great guy and your application is awesome, also ur so active i hope you get accepted

1 Like

Nice person but very noob!!! I easily scummed him for snape cape and draco hair!!! (I am best scammer on prison past 7 days I scam for 1 legendary each day minimum). He then said f word to me which is mean and hurt my feelings!!!
list : scammed icy_Storm for draco hair. scammed flaresox for snape cape +Draco hair. scammed 10 year old noob for hag boots. scammed p2w kid today for hagrid beans scammed phoenixchat for snape eyes there are more I forget them tho!

1 Like

Dude dude dude, you canā€™t judge someoneā€™s maturity based on their age. That in itself is messed up. Youā€™re assuming you know how someone operates when their a certain age. Maybe you need to be educated here buddy, ā€œThere is an acception to every rule.ā€ Study that quote for me if you will. Generally, this isnā€™t a rule. As well as someone you might not even know. Basically, the parrots are there because it makes the application pop and have more pazazz. Experience is experience after all. No matter what it was then. Youā€™re rating was too harsh, you didnā€™t even end it with a good luck or even give tips to improve. If you have nothing helpful to say, donā€™t give a harsh opinion that others could take seriously. Ima put it straight, you go write an accepted application like flareā€™s, then I might take back what I said. Key word is might btw. Have criticism but be helpful as well. Tell them ways that they can improve. In what certain areas are they lacking grammar or just strong sentences that convey the overall meaning of the application. Thats what these ratings should be, none of the stuff that you exclaimed. Take these words and learn from it. Itā€™s really that simple @akaiprofessional

9 Likes

Iā€™m not going to repeat the things everyone else has said, but I do want to say that youā€™re way too harsh about small things that wouldnā€™t matter to anyone else except you. You tend to be very negative on here for no reason whatsoever. Why are you criticizing somebody for putting parrots on an application? Itā€™s just there to make the application look nice- is that so annoying to you that you feel like you have to put Flare down like that?

13 Likes