Fix kitpvp (serious post)

You are absolutely correct — KitPvP does not need to go to 1.19., KitPvP is not dead due to its version, and KitPvP is dead only because it was mishandled. We are simply testing 1.19 PvP because there are many reasons why it would be a good direction to take for Munchy. Please read this post on the differences between 1.19 and 1.8/1.7. We respect your opinion and thank you for being very vocal about your stance. I’ve told you directly that I take the things you say into account — no one is ignoring you.

In the future, I suggest you present your opinions differently. Take McDonalds’ post, for example. There is a massive difference between how you brought up an issue and how McDonalds brought up an issue. McDonalds was respectful. McDonalds acknowledged both sides. McDonalds made it extremely clear that he had no intention of being impolite. McDonalds made his point with logic rather than emotion. McDonalds had a very organized, civil, and mature post. McDonalds respected all replies and did not belittle the opposing opinions.

I’m not saying that your post is unjust. I’m not saying your post is a clear opposite of McDonalds’. I’m giving you and the community the communication and clarity you guys deserve. Wanting change and improvement is always good, but the first thing that should be done is how to get your point across respectfully. Regardless, thank you for the strong opinion. You raise excellent points and concerns. I’m glad you are passionate about the update. We will take it into serious consideration.

6 Likes