FisheyHK's Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I have joined since july, and I have been pretty active on MunchyMC for about a month. Recently I have been playing on Munchy everyday on kitpvp, and I really enjoyed playing the gamemode although I’m bad at it.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I am able to use OBS to record videos of hackers and upload to YouTube. I have also record videos of hackers on MunchyMC and I am planning to upload it soon.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes, I have TeamSpeak 3 installed on my computer and I am able to use it. Also I have used the MunchyMC Teamspeak for while now.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
My Username is FisheyHK and I don’t plan on changing it.

I am currently 13 years old and I will turn 14 in August 2020.

Timezone:
I live in Hong Kong so the time zone is Hong Kong standard time (GMT+8)

Server(s) you would like to moderate:
I spent most of my time on the server playing KitPvP so I would like to moderate this server but I would also like to moderate the Survival server as I have experienced moderating survival servers.

How active can you be per week?
I can be online for about 3 hours per day, as I do have some homework to do every afternoon before I can get on the server.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
Yes, I have moderated on several pvp and survival servers with about 50 players online normally. Also, I have encountered several types of hackers such as Xray, Reach, Speed, Nofall and more other hackers.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined the server sinced I started to pvp on my friend’s server, but I wanted to play on a better server with more game modes to play and I saw several YouTubers’ videos of gameplay on this server and it looked fun so I joined the server. This is a great server and I stayed because this is the best PvP server I’ve played on, and I don’t think I will switch to another server anytime soon.

Do you have any Anticheat experience?
Yes, I have experienced with anticheat and I know that an anticheat is a type of software which prevents players from playing on the server using cheats/ hacks. I also know that most popular Minecraft servers have anticheats which detects if a player is using cheats.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC
I normally use the /report command as I am pretty sure it informs all online staff, and sometimes I message staff on the MunchyMC teamspeak, so therefore I cannot link any reports here.

Languages spoken:
I am quite fluent in English with some grammatical mistakes and Cantonese as they are my primary languages but I can also speak some mandarin(Putonghua/ chinese) and I also understand a small amount of Russian, Vietnamese and Japanese but I do not speak these languages.

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?
I have recently been playing KitPvP on Munchy to improve my bad PvP skills and I have met a few hackers who I have reported on the server.

What is your greatest strength?
I would say that my greatest strength is spotting Xray hackers, as it is the hack that I mostly encounter during my moderation on other servers, but I can also easily spot Reach hackers as they are usually pretty blatant. I can also help players with problems and usually solve their problems.

Comment on your ability to work within a team:
I am friendly to everyone, and I am sure I can work great as a team with all the other admins, mods and also the Owner.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?
I have experienced mostly Xray on survival servers, killaura and reach on PvP servers. I will state my knowledge about hacks in the following section.

KilAura: KillAura is a type of mod that helps you gain advantage during PvP battles. It deals damage to players in a certain radius from the player.

Reach: Reach is a type of hack which basically lets you attack players from farther away, and is usually seen using in PvP servers.

Aimbot: Aimbot is a cheat which helps you auto-aim at the player nearest to you, and is also mostly seen in PvP servers.

Fly: Fly is a hack which lets you fly in servers which doesnt let you fly.

NoFall: this hack basically removes all fall damage from the player.

Speed: Speed makes the player using it move faster.

Xray: Xray lets players see through basic blocks that are not the important when mining such as Dirt, Stone etc.

Autosoup: Autosoup automatically eats the soup the player has to heal them even if it’s not in their hotbar.

BHop: Bhop makes the player automatically jump when they move, making movement quicker, and also helps getting criticals.
Make sure you check out this post before you give your vote!
Thank you for taking your time to read my application!

-1 Detail, try to add more information

2 Likes

-1 You have very short answers, most of them one sentence. Try to explain your answers more.

1 Like

Ok i will edit it later

-1 Detail.

Application denied. We feel that you currently don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!