Fishers revolt! make fishing great again

DO WE KEEP THIS NERF THAT NOBODY WANTED
  • UNDO NERF
  • KEEP NERF (INCORRECT)

0 voters

(CONTEXT: THEY MADE UGLY DUCKLING ROD WORSE THAN AN EPIC)

1 Like

You made the vote visible and you cant take it back you rat LMAO

1 Like

FISHERS RISE UP!

You have nothing to lose but your chains!

MAKE FISHING GREAT AGAIN!

1 Like

You can click on ‘Show vote’ to change/remove your vote!

2 Likes

Thank you gamer I’m something called “incompetent” which means I can’t figure out simple things for myself and am also incredibly blind even with glasses

I haven’t seen any prison player that was more devoted to promote fishing than @IceBreaker420

3 Likes

zzzz buff woodmining Lol

2 Likes

they actually did buff it this update

1 Like

might as well be using Lure 4 rods, bring back original UD rod

3 Likes

@TheRedVelvetCake @Varmetek

Because you’ve decided to be increasingly defiant and unwilling to compromise, you’ve now forced me to make a reply like this. Have you considered instead of spamming this everywhere you can find (I.e prison chat and the prison channel on discord) you can spend it thinking over what napkin has said to you about why these changes occured? To reiterate:

• The fishing change occured because everyone was fishing instead of doing things like looting and mining which in theory should be better money making methods.
  • You seem to have no consideration for how bad other money making methods are in comparison to fishing, only focusing on one overpowered money making method isn’t the point of prison
  • Your argument revolves around the fact that a legendary is worse than an epic, which in the grand scheme of things, isn’t that big of an issue, and it most likely will be fixed in due time.
  • Your arguments against these facts are more or less non-existent, instead devolving into insults rather than listening to what people around you are saying. For someone who seems to preach constructive criticism, that wasn’t very constructive of you now was it?

I’m going to copy + paste napkins reply here, because it pretty much sums up the options management had when picking this update

We have a few options to decide pick a number:

1. nerf fishing
  2. dont do anything because everything else isnt relevant
  3. Spend months more doing updates to other stuff thay they have already been doing, but fishing will be the most used strat for the map as it will continue to be the best no matter how many changes they make to others… And by then, the map will officially be dead!

Ice, to end this I’m going to give you some genuine advice.
Your previous ideas for prison were extremely positive, and extremely good. You’ve grown a lot better at handling criticism and grown a lot more in your behaviour as well. Don’t throw it away now for something as pointless as this.

Before you reply, I ask you to reconsider and reevaluate your position, and if you still believe that you have a decent case and counter argument for this, I’ll hear you out in a constructive manner. What you’ve done before this has not been constructive, so take time to reflect on that.

unfortunately the word im looking for was filtered recently. but i can assure you you’re in the wrong, and napkin is too.

The rod was nerfed to be 2x slower than before, it is now worse than the luga rod, what was once balanced is now unbalanced. Red has repeatedly not listened to what i have said. He constantly ignores what people tell him. There is nothing more front facing than a poll and there is nothing immature about what i’m doing.

It is very clear that people agree with me that this nerf was unjustified. Whether you decide you want to listen to the masses or the prison player you constantly fanboy is up to you.

The people have voted 29-3, accept it crafty, you are wrong.

did u copy paste napkin’s diatribe

dude he doesn’t play and neither do u.

stop the LordRotharoth roleplay.

1 Like

I’m Lilg4 btw idk why it’s LawlXD still

Most of the people who voted are not randoms, theres only like 5 randoms on the list

Also 50%+ of the people don’t even play prison or a random so

I’ll name stleast 10 in the list who are randoms / don’t even play prison

do it.

Okay bey

Mala_Rybicia (random, legit like level 40)

Dragon_Hawk04 (isn’t that dude banned. He been complaining in support for years)

Majorgab (quit and is like c2)

TheFireGamer210 (I never heard of him… + random)

Twisted_Treeline(doesn’t even play prison, or is like level 30)

ItsThekiller90 (p2w random that doesn’t even have a ud rod…)

Jaffacakekid (random who don’t play prison)

SwiftSniperYT (fishing level like 30, b3 has no right to speak)

Krookroo (b4, random and level 20)

Kallisi (I’ve never seen that person.)

Xluuk (doesn’t even fish…)