- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?:
Yes.
- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?:
Yes.

Application

• IGN: Ferromagnetism :sparkles:
  • Timezone: CEST
  • Can you use a microphone: Yes.

When can you be available to help host events each week?

Practically, most of the times. I have alot of free time and now Im studying online, so I can be there whenever Im needed!

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

Im a member of the community for over a year now and I made many friends here. Im a very helpful player on survival, who's mature and hard-working. Based on that, I think my reputation within the community is good.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

Well, Im interested in this role, because I want to learn and help other people. What motivated me was, I was just curious how plugins work, and how events are setup. Because of this, I started building my own events, and started using WorldEdit to build.

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?

I have experience using WorldEdit, but not alot of WorldGuard. I know basic commands with WorldGuard. Im a fast learner too, so Im sure I will be able to learn what I need quickly.

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?

I know, that I can work well under stress and can provide well-structured reports about bugs, I know the rules of the server/forums well.

Anything you want to add: Thank you for considering my application! :smiley:

Edits:

1. Edited the answers a bit.
  2. Colored the questions.

1. Edited the first question, (it didnt give enough info)
3 Likes

Just to help! I would recommend to highlight the questions instead of the answer, and I would add more text to your application

2 Likes

You could be a good fit but the applicant needs detail and work and im so sorry but -.5 for now as I got nothing against you it’s just your applicant gives no detail and people who don’t know you can’t tell anything how you would/wouldn’t be a good fit for this position.

1 Like

i agree with drextor here

1 Like

An application with such lack of detail such as this one does not help the Staff Team in any way when considering you for the role that you are applying. I feel you should either re-do or edit your application to meet the minimum requirements that a Staff Application should have.

If I were you, I would highly suggest reviewing the post made under the Staff section of the Forums that explains what requirements the Staff Team is looking for. That information can be found here: Staff Application Tips! [Guide]

In addition, I have never met Ferromagnetism before so I am unable to speak on his / her behalf.

Based on the considerable amount of lack of detail in this application, I am going to give a -1. Please do not take this as a personal attack, because that is not the intention of my comment. If / once you edit your application, perhaps I can adjust my comment based on your updated application.

With that said, good luck!

2 Likes

My respect for you knows no bounds, that is by far the most mature way I have seen a -1 or negative response on an application.

But I agree with what you said and I hope you take this advise sir/ma’am with this application

2 Likes

Good luck Ferro :turtle: :star:

2 Likes

Hi there Ferro!

Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a Co-Host! I unfortunately do have to bring you the news that your application has not been successful this time.

Please don’t be disheartened though! This application season was an extremely tough one as there were a ton of great applicants, but unfortunately we can only accept a select amount.

We’d love to see you apply again in the future!

2 Likes