Extended Test Session - KitPvP Combat

Testing has concluded, thank you to everyone who participated

We heard you, and are giving the community more time to provide feedback!

1.19 Combat Testing

When?

-
Saturday, February 11th & Sunday, February 12th
-
Saturday (11th) || 4PM EST - 9PM EST
Sunday (12th) || 2PM EST - 6:00PM EST
-

Your Feedback Matters

At the end of the test session, a forums post will be opened for constructive feedback. We encourage everyone to leave their thoughts, bugs, or anything in this post that can help us improve the 1.19 system. Any and all unnecessary / unconstructive feedback will be removed and you will be punished accordingly.

Before leaving feedback or attending this test session, please read this post
-

You May be wondering… Here’s some answers!
:question:

âť“ Will KitPvP be going to 1.19?

These testing sessions will influence that decision undoubtedly, however the answer to this is unknown. We’re not taking this decision lightly in absolutely any regard and want to make sure we are fully educated on the situation before moving forward. Once again, please make sure to give us all the feedback you can so we can make the best decision for you all!

âť“ Have anything changed from the last session?

Yes! There have been some improvements since the last session to help 1.19 combat feel smoother and even closer to 1.7 / 1.8 combat.

âť“ What if I can't make the testing?

If you can’t make the testing, do not worry! Unfortunately we cannot guarantee there will be another session like this, but your feedback is more than welcome in our discord DMs. We would like to keep the input forums post limited to those who were a part of this testing session, so your ideas will still be heard just in a separate platform.

âť“ Where can I leave my Input?

During the test session, we would love to hear your input in chat! Towards the end of the session, we will open up a post here on the forums where we will ask you to provide us with constructive feedback on the combat system. Any and all unnecessary / unconstructive feedback will be removed and you will be punished accordingly.

Any unconstructive replies or feedback on this post will be removed & punished accordingly.

17 Likes

cool hopefully i dont wake up late

5 Likes

Kit can’t work in 1.19 for the most part. I’m a 1.19 main so ik this style of Minecraft and let me just say it wouldn’t work. Fish is op, any explosive kits op, hits are delayed, blocking is delayed, and since there’s swim form maps could have new portal cheeses.

3 Likes

I am beyond happy that there is another session. i missed the last one and want to test this out

4 Likes

This is a test session for the combat, kits will be balanced properly once we have community feedback & if we decide to update to 1.19.

3 Likes

Still head my warning. And tell staff make new kits

2 Likes

I hope I can make it there again. :smile:

2 Likes