[EXTENDED DEADLINE] Survival Minigame Creation Competition!

Survival Minigame Creation Competition!

DEADLINE EXTENDED TO SUN 16TH FEB

Greetings people of the universe!

Drum roll please! :drum::drum::drum:
Ladies,Gentlemen and minecraftians of all kinds, we are pleased to announce another fabulous survival build competition!

The theme for this Build Competition is :circus_tent: Circus Minigames :circus_tent:!

Go wild with it! We will be accepting entries of anything that counts as a minigame, so parkour maps, mazes, games, waterdrops, spleef, etc . Anything your heart desires, the more original and creative the better. Make sure its Circus themed though!

The builds will be judged by another fabulous trio of judges - the bewitching @Antfrost, the splendiferous @Warlock505 and the incredible @Hardah

The competition will close on SUNDAY the 16th February at Midnight GMT (7pm EST) and the winners will be announced a few days later

Competition Rules:

Solo and team builds are allowed. On a team build ALL builders must be credited and prizes will be split equally between the members.
Max team size 3

Only one build per player/team. You cannot be part of more than one team.

No inappropriate or offensive builds, obviously.

No schematica or printer

Submitting others’ work as your own will result in disqualification from the competition. You will not be given a chance to resubmit. This includes taking full credit for a co-operative build.

Staff members, including Survival staff, are most definitely allowed to submit entries

How to Enter:

You can submit entries for the competition as a reply to this post. Please follow this format:

• All team members IGNs:
  • Build Coordinates:
  • Name of Build:
  • Favourite Circus Act:
  • INSTRUCTIONS TO PLAY:

You may include up to two screenshots of your build in your reply.

Please make sure your build is claimed or sufficiently protected, and that you have checked the coordinates to make sure they are accurate.

Prizes:

Winner: 1 month VIP++ rank, 10 Winter crate keys, and an exclusive mystery surprise
Second place: 1 month VIP+ rank, 5 Winter crate keys, and an exclusive mystery surprise
Third place: exclusive mystery surprise

If a player already has a rank they may gift their prize to another player.
All prizes will be split equally between all team members, including the ranks

Judging criteria:

We will be visiting your build in game, playing it, and looking to see how it does in the following areas

CREATIVITY
True to Theme
Fun Factor
Project size
Aesthetics and Detail
Difficulty to build
Cost to build

Good luck, ya noobs!

If you have any questions please feel free to DM me anywhere you can find me.

Yours truly,

~ Ibby xx :sparkles:

13 Likes

I would like be happy but you called us all noobs so -1 ;)

1 Like

Oh yeah, this is epic :sunglasses:

Time to delay my builds even more!

1 Like

Best of luck everyone!

circus because survival are clowns :clown_face:

jkjk<3

I have an amazing idea… Now just to figure out how to make it circus theamed O.o

We just post it here right?

1 Like

Yep,
How to Enter:

You can submit entries for the competition as a reply to this post. Please follow this format:

• All team members IGNs:
  • Build Coordinates:
  • Name of Build:
  • Favourite Circus Act:
  • INSTRUCTIONS TO PLAY:

You may include up to two screenshots of your build in your reply.

1 Like

Oh god, you know I read that and completely forgot what it said.

• All team members IGNs: Queen_Snow_, xShrek, Idealist
  • Build Coordinates: 3496.029 65 -8698.116
  • Name of Build: Circus Oh’ Fun
  • Favourite Circus Act: Personally, my favorite circus act is the trapeze
  • INSTRUCTIONS TO PLAY:
    For the mini-golf
    for the mini-golf you start in the tent, once there you click a button, giving you a red, blue or orange ball. Once you are leaving the room, be sure to take the scorecard in the item frame. Once you exit begin to follow the path taking you to the first hole. To start, climb on top of the hole and stand on the gold block. To put, all you need to do is throw the item. If it lands on the barriers or outside the map you will need to restart from the gold block, keeping all previous puts added to your score. Once finished, mark the scores down.
    For the dropper
    Go into the blue tent and begin to drop down the droppers. All droppers are possible. If you are having trouble, I recommend getting the parachute gadget.

-Idealist/ Hunter
Hugs and sparkles

5 Likes

IGNs:@Just_Shorty, @RhysChase, @Emstarrs

Coords:X-8517,z3002

Name:Mob Battle Arena

Favorite Act:Trapeze

Instructions: Wait for mobs to descend, battle them, and last as long as you can. But be careful they all do range damage so there’s no escaping. You get regen permanently, but Jump Boost, Resistance, Strength, and Speed all cycle though lasting for up to 45s each.

4 Likes

All team members IGNs: DragonsMaker, Alithita

Build Coordinates: X: 992 Y: 71 Z: 6945

Name of Build: Welcome To INFERNUM

Favourite Circus Act: Clowns. Who doesn’t love a freaky clown at the circus? :clown_face:

INSTRUCTIONS TO PLAY: When you walk into the INFERNUM death day circus, your first thought must be sheer terror. However, the second should be thrilling fun! Step right up to the PIT OF DOOM, a dropper where you try to land in a small area of water without shattering your ankles or becoming ensnared in sticky cobwebs! Then, in order to escape the death-pit, you must pass a PARKOUR of hot coals and fire! Looking for a scare? Head into the mouth of a dragon for a HAUNTED HOUSE RIDE! Try not to wet your pants if possible, it’s bad for reviews. If you happen to still be alive, head on over to madam fortunea’s FORTUNE TELLING BOOTH, where she will read your very future. Still sane? Head on over to the DART BOOTH where you can compete against your friends to see who is the better sharpshooter. That’s not all this fairground has to offer! Make sure to head on over today.

We put the “die” in diehard fun! :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

It was a ton of fun to build this. Many hours were spent here. It was such a unique theme that was interesting to build off of (ha ha). We hope you really enjoy it! <3

2 Likes