Event team apply

**IGN:**jordi0563461

**Timezone:**NLd (nederlands)

How often can you host events:
during the summer sean season i wll be available most of the day more
What sets you apart from other applicants:
One of the reasons why I’m set apart from other people is that I want to help in any way possible, I am truly looking forward to advising others with any inconvenience they have with the server. Something else that sets me apart from other applicants is my time, I feel as if the current Event Members and as well as the applicants don’t get on at the same time I do which makes specific times on Munchy a little boring due to the lack of special events being hosted. I am also familiar with commands and the process of hosting events as I’ve helped others host it before. I am also adept at teaching others so if there is a new event team member I could help them start out
What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I was previously a staff member on a muchyMC server that is now i just joinned (I believe it was originally named muchymc). During my, relatively brief, time as an moderator I assisted in general duties, such as taking player reports and assisting in any way I could in order to increase our community’s experience. In addition to this, a friend and I had created a summo server as a startup, however, it ended up being too time-consuming for myself and my friend so we decided, unfortunately, to close the server. I believe my staff experience is sufficient, however, there are things that I may require brief assistance with at the beginning in order to get hackers banned cheatingandwarn

Why do you want to be on the event team:
As an active player on the sever myself, I always have bright ideas on how event members can make events more fun for the players. I will make sure that each player is heard on what event to host so they can enjoy playing and having fun on the sever. I will interact with players and answer any questions they have and try my hardest to meet their demands. I will host a variety of events, making sure every player will get at least one event they like playing. I will do my very best as in event member to fulfill my job of making the sever more fun and enjoyable for players. I will also bring fresh, new ideas to the table on what we can change to make events easier for access and more fun for the players.

If I were to become an Event Member I would be able to host events pretty often, at least 6 events in the week, due to the fact that I have a lot of time on my hands. I will be on at 5-9 PST for weekdays and on the weekends I will be available at almost anytime unless I am preoccupied with family or in real life.

Anything else you would like to add:
i al days on 20 provide weekly availability, it can depend. And although I am only 16, I am already in University, and as you could imagine, it comes with its struggles. However, I can definitely provide at least an hour or two a day. This is more leaning toward the minimum. Esspecially as I am currently conducting majority of my studies from home, I have been able to be online for 3-4 hours daily, and even more on weekends. to weaks 3I do not, currently, have any recommendations.
However, I would like to thank you for reading my application, I do thanks gatys it and I look forward to, hopefully, assisting this community further. Stay safe in this chaotic time everyone.

Hello!

You forgot to answer two of the questions:

Hope you found this useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

Plagiarized from this application and this one, and at least one other that I can’t find.

1 Like

As above.