AestheticNugget's Event Team Application :)

IGN: AestheticNugget

Timezone: PST- Pacific Standard Time

Age 15

How often can you host events:
During the Summer season, I will be available most of the day. More specifically:

Monday-Friday: 2:30pm-9:30pm
Saturday-Sunday:2:30pm-11:00pm

Although during the school season, my hours will be a little different. I will be attainable to host events during these certain times:

Monday-Friday: 4:00pm-10:30pm
Saturday-Sunday: 2:30pm-11:00pm

Even as a hard working student, I will make every effort I can to be there on the sever for the players and fellow members.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
What I believe sets me apart from other applicants is my passion to make sure each and every player has the most fun they can have on the sever. I have a true soft spot for the players and will interact and listen to them as they were a friend of my own. I can take criticism very well, and work my hardest on everything that is brought to me. I am very open minded to new ideas and will help my team members as much as I help players. I work well on teams and cooperate with other members to make sure I am doing the best job I can to help the players on this sever.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
As an active player on the sever myself, I always have bright ideas on how event members can make events more fun for the players. I will make sure that each player is heard on what event to host so they can enjoy playing and having fun on the sever. I will interact with players and answer any questions they have and try my hardest to meet their demands. I will host a variety of events, making sure every player will get at least one event they like playing. I will do my very best as in event member to fulfill my job of making the sever more fun and enjoyable for players. I will also bring fresh, new ideas to the table on what we can change to make events easier for access and more fun for the players.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
On any sever that I join, I have always loved events. I always thought that they were a great addition to games that are fun and enjoyable to all active players. I always had in mind what events I would host if I were an event member. It always made my day when an event member would interact with me and listen to my request for an event. It would make me smile and I would start to be a lot more active on the sever and love it more. This is why want I to be on the event team. I believe I can bring the same joy to players that I experienced many times on Munchy, when I listen to their requests and host events they want. Munchy is one my favorite severs because of the events, and I want more players to join so they can see how fun events are. I want to give each and every player the best experience possible, here at MunchyMc.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
@thycosmos: Hosts a lot of events
@oCrypt: Active on all events and is very kind to players
@82602: I asked for an event and he hosted one as soon as possible

Anything else you would like to add:
Feel free to give me any tips on my application! I hope you liked it and I wish the best of luck to any other applicants.

+1

Hey @AestheticNugget! Ill be giving you a plus one because I really like your application. I haven’t seen you online that much but It may be because of our time zones. Good luck!

I’ve never really seen you online but that might be because of timezones, your application is nice and detailed, and you seem mature. I’ll be giving you a +1, good luck!

thank you, it means a lot !!!

Thank you very much !

So I’m not gonna lie i only read like the first 3 lines but u have lots of textst so +1
jk

u seem like a nice person

thank you, you are very sweet :blush:

i only read the first 3 lines tho

It’s a +1 from me.

Very good application.
Very detailed.
Good luck!

thank you :blush:

1 Like

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.

To increase your chances try to become a known player in the community.

1 Like