Event Server Co-Host Applications [CLOSED] - September 2023

READ IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO CREATE A FORUMS ACCOUNT

It has come to our attention that a lot of people are currently unable to create Forums accounts and therefore cannot apply, if this applies to you but you still want to apply for Co-Host, please do so at the link below and we will create a topic for you:

Good day gamers!

After a loooong time, we’re re-opening the possibility to apply for the Co-Host position on the Event Server! If you are interested, keep reading this post for more information. Have a look at this post as well to familiarize yourself with the role if you haven’t already.

What we’re looking for in candidates

We’ll be looking out for mature, professional, active candidates who have an idea of how our events are hosted and are dedicated MunchyMC players. Experience with plugins such as WorldEdit will help boost your chances as well.

You will be interacting with a lot of content creators so you’re expected to be as formal and professional as possible, as you will represent the team in front of these creators and their audiences publicly.

You will be required to attend and assist in at least 2 events every month. You will know ahead of time the schedule in which the events will be hosted and who will be hosting them, and you can sign up to co-host events at your own discretion and when you think you are available. There should be plenty of opportunities for you to assist in events each month as there are at least a few every week.

FAQ

How long will the application season last?
When can I expect my application to be reviewed and receive a final response?
Am I allowed to reply to another Co-Host application and possibly rate it?
May I edit my application?
If I’m denied, when can I reapply?

If you have any other questions, you can always message @DutchMTC or @Omarmu

Written Application Format

To apply for Co-Host, create a new topic under the Co-Host Team category on the forums with the title [Your IGN]'s Co-Host Application, then fill out the body of the post with the following format and try to be as detailed as possible:

#### *Prerequisite checklist*:

**- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?:** 

**- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?:** 

#### *Application*

**IGN:**

**Timezone:**

**Can you use a microphone?**

**When can you be available to help host events each week?**

**What do you think your reputation is like within the community?**

**Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?**

**Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?**

**How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?**

**Anything you want to add:**
17 Likes

Gl everyone I might still be one while someone getting accepted :muscle:

5 Likes

Good luck to everyone that applies

2 Likes

Even Co-Host applications! :O
Best of luck to each and everyone who will apply! :D

3 Likes

Gl to everyone!

2 Likes

Gl to all applicants! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Good luck to all applicants!

3 Likes

Best of luck!

3 Likes

Hope some of y’all who apply make it 100% I can think of a few people that can fit the role but gl to all applicants.

3 Likes

Good Luck!! ^_^

3 Likes

Good luck everyone! :)

3 Likes

Good luck!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

3 Likes

@oTortle apply?

2 Likes

Good luck to everyone applying!!

3 Likes

It has come to our attention that a lot of people are currently unable to create Forums accounts and therefore cannot apply, if this applies to you but you still want to apply for Co-Host, please do so at the link below and we will create a topic for you:

8 Likes

Best of luck to everyone applying :smiling_face:

3 Likes

good luck to everyone applying :D

4 Likes

Best of Luck Y’ALL
:D:D:D:D

3 Likes