EggNogg’s Event Team Application

IGN:
EggNogg

Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time (EST)

What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP)
KitPvP

How often can you host events?
Summer schedule:
Monday-Friday: 11AM-10PM
Saturday-Sunday: 10AM-11PM

School schedule:
Monday-Friday: 2PM-9PM
Saturday-Sunday: same as summer

Obviously I won’t be online for all of what I listed as that would be insanely unhealthy but I guarantee that I would get in the 7 events a month plus more.

What sets you apart from other applicants?

Experience - I am 100% the most experienced person applying for this role this season. I’ve been event before in the past and hosted a VARIETY of fun-filled events that the people of the server loved. On top of Event Team experience I also have server experience. I’ve played it since March of 2016 on my account Pleasework173.

Creativity - During my time as event I brought back life to many of the events that were just swept under the rug throughout the years. Those including; trade wars, MLG, revamped man vs mob, (etc). In recent times I haven’t seen any of these been hosted and I just want to come back to bring this older, but amazing, events back. Furthermore, I created new events in my time that I believe people enjoyed, this being; Platform, Joust (horse srr), Siege, and different variations to waterdrop.

Building - While this one may be the least important of all the things I’ve listed, it’s still a big one to me. If you go to /eventspot tp EggNogg you will see the vast maps I made for events, I would name all the specific events they were for, but there are simply too many to count.

Adaptability - I am very good at adapting to situations that didn’t look as if those problems were going to appear. With the server being full of different cultures, people, and personalities (three things that make me love MunchyMC more than any other server) there’s bound to be some misunderstandings and disagreements. Being able to adapt and compromise to these situations is the best for both parties and I believe it would be a great asset to your team.

Knowledge - I could sit here and talk on about all these commands that are in the server, but let’s be honest here;
One: you know I am aware of all of the commands as I’ve been event before, and Two: you’ve seen the same thing every application of people just going on and on about them, so I want to save us both some trouble, but, there’s more than just knowing the commands to be a good event member. It’s also about the speed of executing them, which is something that I’ve mastered.

Relationships - I have a good relationship with most people on the server. At the end of the day it’s a Minecraft server so one can’t really have a bad relationship, but I’ve talked to and bonded with most regulars on the server, as well as made bonds with the newer folks and encouraged them to stick around.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

I can bring back life to the KitPvP events. I’m not saying events have been bad recently, I believe @SkoPie and lukasek have been doing a good job hosting, but it’s hard when you are the only two people that are active and there isn’t any older members that can guide you. I want to come back and not just use my knowledge of events to host them myself, but to teach and help out other existing members on hosting these amazing and unique different more un-hosted on events. As well as on my own, create new events that I have had invisioned.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I believe I have a great reputation within the community. I’m not on anyones “bad side” that I know of, and formed relationships with most players. The players themselves are what persuaded me to make this application, my friends and just other people have said they wanted me to be an event and host again, so here I am.

Why do you want to be on the event team?

To bring a more creative and variety look back to the events that are hosted.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

Strength - I’m the most experienced and knowledgeable person you can pick for this role right now.

Weakness - Activity, while I don’t play as much as before, I’m still active and will be able to go above and beyond the bar of 7 events per month.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

@Sript @Teenyrobot @iNateCo - These 3 gents have done an incredible job while they were event, they hosted events when people asked, hosted a variety of events, and were just overall positive impacts on the community. (Even if you had a bad experience with one of them, you can’t deny that WHEN they were event they were fantastic)

@DutchMTC - Grade A example of what an event member should look like, hosted when asked and never complained about it, even got to be on the event co-host team and showed me how to get on it when I was event.

@awping - awping was a great event member, he only brought good times with him whether it was in the event world, casual world, or in that manner, the real world. He always brought a good attitude with him.

@McDonalds - Not going to lie, this guy was probably the worst event member ever, jk, he brought me under his wing when I got event and taught me the building blocks of hosting, as well as the commands.

@DrakeOfStars & @Plephix - Both great past event team members, hosted a variety of events, as well as left positive impacts on the server.

Anything else you would like to add:
Good luck to all the applications this event season, from what I’ve seen all the people applying this season are great choices and you can’t really pick someone wrong. No matter what background someone is we all have fun playing on MunchyMC and at the end of it all it’s a Minecraft server so good luck in the event process as well as life!

P.S if I get event @Swaqi I’ll host pig thing all the time for you don’t worry.

23 Likes

screw you -1 idiot

edit: after a night with his mom she convinced me to give him a +1

12 Likes

Thanks I guess

2 Likes

+1 by just being pleasework

2 Likes

yes +1 :+1:

2 Likes

massive +1!

you were an amazing event member already back in the day and i have no doubt you’ll do amazing again!

4 Likes

+1 I think I love you

3 Likes

+1 great past event member, and knows what they’re talking about!

3 Likes

+0, can improve on activity and maturity

1 Like

+1 THE RETURN OF SPEED MUSICAL PVP MANVSMOB WITH SLAYERS KB X STICKS PUNCHBOWS WATERDROP

13 Likes

THE REVIVAL!!!

(Body unclear)

4 Likes

HUGE +1
This is a no brainer. This man was the “Event” within the Event Team. He has past experience and is one of the nicest people I have ever met You would need to be clinically mad not to accept this man.

Best of luck Egg!
-Nate

Summary

#BRINGBACKMANVSMOBKBXSPEEDMUSICALPVPMLGSLAYERWATERDROP

5 Likes

Huge Big Gigantic +1
Eggnogg is known and remembered as one of the best event members Munchy ever had.

I would be more than happy to see u again in cyan color :)

Best of luck Eggnogg <3

3 Likes

+1

9 Likes

+1
Yes.

2 Likes

YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes

Told me today he didn’t want to actually apply BUT HERE HE IS!

+1

Ily Egg! :heart:

1 Like
-1 my ign is because of you SMH.

kidding of course,
Do I even need to say anything?

HUGE +1

2 Likes

+1

Unique from other applicants + will be fun to have him as an event member.

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Massive +1, what more do I have to say

4 Likes