EggNogg’s Event Team Application

+1000 best og event member ong u deserve this spot

1 Like

if u dont get it ima riot

1 Like

Thanks for the feature much appreciated
Never thought id ever see this curly haired man of a man applying for this role again.

Wanna redo streaks since i forget to respond for a few days? You like my hamster? He’s vibing cause of the heat in the Uk

5 Likes

I will eat your hamster

and yes

1 Like

+1

Was a very good former, would be great seeing you cyan again.

Good luck!

1 Like

We’ve had a mostly mutual relationship over the years. Based on what’s been provided by other people above, as well as what little conversation you and I have had personally, it is clear to me that you are someone who cares about improving the community and not just hosting events. Coupled with these crazy event combos in the screenshots above that people seem to remember you most for, it shows that you are exceedingly creative and outgoing and that you excel at what you do. Munchy should be proud to have someone of your tenacity and the way I see it you shouldn’t be thanking anyone for anything–everyone here should be thanking you.

3 Likes

plsss

1 Like

+1
Active, nice, and good at pvp :joy:

1 Like

Best event host in the past, best event host soon to be again :)

1 Like

Egg, obviously yk where i’m going with this. +1, of course, when I was an event team member along with Plephix and EggNogg I had such a fun and outstanding time with them. I will never forget the memories I have with you and Plephix. You two made event so much more fun. I love you two so much and will never forget you guys.

You were the most creative and stupidest event team member that has ever logged into MunchyMc and i mean stupid funny not stupid stupid. You made the weirdest combinations of events and somehow made them work. And the players found it extraordinarily fun, you brought a lot of life into Munchy before it made its decline. You built beautiful maps for each event and you brought new and creative ideas into the event team. Not saying that no one else did too, but it is what is expected from one. And you definitely are the best candidate this season. Not bragging but i was #1 candidate my season wen you were in it too hahahahah but thats not my point. You succeed expectations egg. Without realizing it you motivated me and Plephix to work harder so we could all be on par. Once you left our motivation declined. Heavily. You were and will be an important part of the team. Just like how you were before.

Oh and nice application didn’t read it but I’m not gonna rate you on some dumb paragraphs when I can just describe you how I know you. It’ll be cake for you Egg, enjoy it.

Love you dawg,
DrakeOfStars.

3 Likes

Thanks dawg :sunglasses:

If I end up getting the role Idk if it will be as fun without you and plep but I’ll make the best of it, thanks for all man :pray:

2 Likes

+1 pleasework

1 Like

+1
Best event member by far back in the day.
No event members are fun anymore please come back :sob:

2 Likes

bruh theres no event members in general

4 Likes

+1 ily egg

1 Like

mwahhh

2 Likes

+1 detailed plus i hope you can host pig thing what @SkoPie did in kit (good luck hope you make it in!)

1 Like

Application accepted!

14 Likes

CONGRATS

CONGRATS EGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :tada:

SuperChicken has been left in good hands since you’ve left :fire:

2 Likes