Dudhehbbz's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:

Dudhehbbz

Timezone:

Mountain Daylight Time (GMT-6)

Discord username:

Dudhehbbz#2778

How long have you played MunchyMC?:

I have been playing it for a less than a month now. I know that is not ideal for applying but I love building and really liking the server and want to help have it grow and improve.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

My Builds
If the link doesn’t work please letme know I will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Edit - Interior and Few other builds I forgot about 2 of my builds and also I decided to take pictures of the interior of the buildings.

Please tell us more about your FAVORITE and PROUDEST build:

My absolute favorite builder is the 1 I call the walker, its the first link all the way at the bottom. I got the idea for it from star wars and the reason its my favorite build is how much time and effort I put into with having full interior, I think it turned out wonderfully.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:

I know how to use world edit pretty well, atleast the basics maybe more and I’m not sure how to use Voxel or even what it is but after I’m done with this application I am going to add Voxel to a server and test it out and see how it works.

Edit - I have been using Voxel and it is actually very helpful to use while building. I would say I know the basics of it, using the brush to create spheres, cubes, splattering stuff, how to change blocks, erode, lift and melt. Thats all I have learned so far and main thing for me so far it helps with is creating landscapes such as mountains which I have been practicing making with Voxel.
2 - I used Voxel and a bit of world edit to create a mountain. It didn’t turn out that great but I decided to show it anyways. This was also my first landscape I made using Voxel. Mountain

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

One of my specialty’s I think is building bigger structures such as Skyscrapers, Robots, and Coliseums. I also try provide much detail as possible in builders, the outside and interior for the buildings.
I believe my weakness is terraforming for the reason when I do terraform I usually don’t use world edit for it I place and destroy all the blocks to make it look how I want.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

I have not been apart of any build teams(Wish to change that). Only thing close to it I have been apart of is my friend group doing most random builds on the realms.

Hello!

I think your overall application and builds are great! I think you’ve added lots of detail to your application and it seems great! I only have one critique, however.

It’s important to work on smaller build teams and work your way up! This will prove that you work well in a team.

If you have any doubts concerning your application, go here to take a look at accepted builder applications and here to take a look at some tips!

I hope you found this useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry for the late reply but is it necessary to have prior build team experience or can I possible get accept with not having the experience.

1 Like

I think it would be best to have experience as it shows that you can work well in a team.

Hey there! While we believe you have talent building and we would like to see you apply in the future, we don’t believe that your style of build currently fits with our build team. If you’d like to reapply, please wait at least 3 months fore applying again. Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes